Battle For The Wand

CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

Ben and Addy walk into the room and everyone bows to them. Jay and Addy share a wink as she passes him. Jay and Mal share a look of uncertainty.

"Don't blow it, kiddo," Maleficent says as they watch the ceremony. Fairy Godmother gives Belle a hug before bowing to Beast and taking his crown. She places the crown on Ben's head as Mal and Jay stare at the wand. Beast uncovers the wand before Belle hands it to Fairy Godmother.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Fairy Godmother asks Ben as she stands in front of him.

"Oh, grab the thing already!" Maleficent says as the villains wait on Mal or Jay to grab the wand.

"I do solemnly swear," Ben answers Fairy Godmother before she turns to Addy.

"Do you solemnly swear to advise the King with justice and mercy as long as he reigns?" Fairy Godmother asks Addy.

"I do solemnly swear," Addy answers before she and Ben fist bump secretly.

"Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king and royal advisor," Fairy Godmother says as she touches each of Ben shoulders with the wand. Jane then grabs the wand from Fairy Godmother. The wand starts sending sparks out everywhere.

"The barrier is broken! We're free!" The Evil Queen says as everything shakes.

"Scepter! Now!" Maleficent says before it floats to her hand and she disappears in green smoke.

"Child, what are you doing?!" Fairy Godmother asks Jane.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" Jane answers as Ben runs to stand in front of Mal protectively while Jay pulls Addy behind him. "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" Mal runs forward and starts wrestling the wand from Jane.

"Careful, Mal!" Belle calls out before Mal is able to get the wand from Jane. Evie and Carlos run from the balcony to be with Jay and Mal as she holds the wand out in front of her. Jane then runs into the crowd as Jay joins Mal before Ben and Addy stand in front of them.

"Mal, give me the wand," Ben tells her.

"Stand back," Mal tells him as she has an internal struggle on what to do.

"It's okay," Ben tells her as he takes a step forward.

"Ben, I said stand back!" Mal yells at him causing him to put his hands up in surrender and stand in front of Addy slightly.

"I told you so!" Audrey says as she steps forward causing Mal to turn to her. Audrey retreats back to the crowd as the VK's reach Mal and Jay.

"Let's go! Revenge time," Jay says.

"You really want to do this?" Addy asks Jay as she steps beside Ben.

"We have no choice, Addy!" Jay tells her.