𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

"S-Song.. Mingi..?"

Mingi smiled, but this time, it was soft, like one of his smile back when you were schoolmates; and somehow that you missed. The last time you saw him smiling was from his picture when you stalked his account a year ago.

"Were you surprised? Don't worry Y/N, I won't hurt you." He said before sinking next to you.

You looked at him and tried smiling. Aren't you supposed to be scared of him? But damn, you can feel your heart is beating fast.

Was because it's Mingi?

The Mingi that once stole your heart.

The Mingi that you really like since high school.

"How are you?" Mingi asked.

"I'm okay... Well, I was looking for a job until I stumbled here." You respond and glanced at him, "Mingi... I want to go home."

Mingi held your chin and lifted it up so you're making an eye contact with him.

"Of course, you're going home," He said, "But with me."

"But-" He placed his pointer finger to your lips.

"Shh. They're gonna kill you if I let you go." Mingi said.

"Why?" You asked.

He sighed, "Because you had witnessed it all. The drugs, the biddings and everything."

"I won't talk about that, I'll be quiet." You said.

"You're gonna be safe with me." Mingi said.

"How could I trust you?" You asked and looked directly through his eyes.

And Mingi did the same thing.

"I just saved you from the bid. If I didn't bid that high, you're probably suffering underneath of one of those filthy bastards." He respond.

You just keep looking at him; your eyes shows of perplexed. Mingi caressed your cheek before tucking a hair behind your ear.

"You're coming home with me, okay?"

You slowly nodded your head, "Okay."

Mingi cracked a small smile, "You should smile again, it looks good on you." He chuckled.