𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

📎 ◡̈

thank you so much for the supports!

It's around 8 in the morning and you're cooking pancakes and sunny side up eggs for breakfast. You felt really hungry since you haven't eaten anything last night.

It was a confusing evening. The place, the bidding, the drugs, everything is making you confused yet scared. However, Mingi seems like he's not gonna speak up more about the event last night.

I have to gain his trust first. You thought.

"Oh, you're cooking breakfast." Mingi said who was few meters behind you.

You turned around and was surprised by him. There's a soft black towel wrapped around dangerously on his waist and his hair is wet.

"Oh g-god." You mumbled before looking away immediately; as your cheeks turned red.

Mingi walks closer to you.

"H-Hey..." You stuttered.

"For once, someone cooked breakfast for me, it's been a while. Looks like I want to keep you here forever." Mingi whispered to your ear; his hot breath sending goosebumps to your skin.

You can feel your heart is racing so fast.

"I'm gonna prepare now and we'll eat together, okay? Wait for me." Mingi smiled before walking back upstairs.

Mingi should have hire some maids and personal chef. You thought.

His huge house is full of expensive furnitures and paintings. This is such a huge house for someone who's living by himself.

As soon as you finished cooking, you placed the food on the table. Few minutes later and Mingi comes down again; fully dressed and you're relieved.

You'll probably gonna have a heart attack if you see him like that again.

Mingi sit down and you did the same thing.

"This looks delicious." Mingi smiled while grabbing a pancake.

He took a bite and you can see his face lit up; he likes the pancake.

"Mingi..." You said; quite nervous.

"Yes?" Mingi asked.

"When can I go back to my place?" You asked with a tiny nervous smile painted on your face.

"I don't want you to leave." Mingi responded.

"But... I don't want to be a burden here, besides, you have your own life as I do." You said.

"I took you home because I paid for you. If you want to leave, then you have to pay me back first." He said then he looks at you.

Your eyes goes wide.

"But I never told you to pay for me, Mingi." You clenched your fists under the table.

"I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I didn't." Mingi said.

"Why?" You asked.

Mingi caressed your hair, "Because I don't want that disgusting man lay his dirty hands on you." He responded.

You sighed, you wanted more answers but you can't push this even further as of now.

"Do you trust me, Y/N?" Mingi hold your hand.

You looked at him and slowly nodded your head.

"Can we at least go get my important stuff that I left from the apartment?" You asked.

"Of course. Let's finish our breakfast first." Mingi responded.

-

Hours later, you and Mingi reached the apartment and saw the landlord furiously knocking on your door.

"M-Ms. Han..." You called.

Ms. Han looked at you, "You-! I'm gonna kick you out of my apartment, for how long you're gonna run away from your debt?!" She exclaimed.

"Debt?" Mingi raised an eyebrow.

"Oh and who's this? A customer of yours, Y/N?" Ms. Han asked and that made you furious; she's definitely implying something else.

"Excuse me?" Mingi stepped in, "Why did you say?" He asked as he hovers the landlord.

"How much is her debt?"

You hold to his wrist, "Mingi. You don't have to." You said.

"What? Can you even pay for it?" Ms. Han crossed her arms.

Mingi fumbles on his small bag and grabbed his ballpen and cheque book; he signed before tossing it to her.

"Go buy a better apartment, because this one sucks. We're here to grab Y/N's stuff and if you dare to spit a single word against her, I'll make sure you suffer. Do you get me?" Mingi was intently looking at Ms. Han; his face was close to her.

She nodded her head before quickly walking away; shoting a menacing glare at you when she walk passed by you.

"Thank you Mingi, but you don't have to do that." You said.

"She's disrespectful." Mingi said.

You unlocked your door before going inside to grab your stuff. Finally, you're getting yourself out of this gloomy apartment and you don't have to deal with Ms. Han anymore.

All thanks to this man next to you.