Chapter Four

i wake up and realize the bed is empty. normally i wouldn't mind but my wolf is whimpering from the loss of contact with our mates

'where are they? they should be here' she whimpers making me close my eyes and rub my temples as to not get a headache from her bitching. i open my ears and listen to the house for any signs of life. today is a weekend so no school for the pack members which makes it hard to work out where everyone is. i hear talking in the kitchen about how the dishes are not done and people in the living room watching tv but i can't hear either of my mates. i go to lie back down and take a nap when i realize i should be doing the dishes. i get up as fast as i can and change my clothing into a sweater and leggings and rush downstairs and to the kitchen.

"took you long enough" one of the pack members dig

"it's not every day you get a good night sleep with two mates and somehow their scent keeps you asleep" i dig back before starting the dishes.

" Alexandra, what might i ask you are doing?" i hear Katie ask

"dishes" i respond as if she couldn't see me

"you will be the luna in a few days, dishes are no longer your job" i hear her and already know she is smiling

"it will always be my job" i state while continuing working, not getting a response from her what so ever. the kitchen door slams open and i am roughly pulled away from the sink making me drop the glass i was holding on the floor.

"what was that for" i grumble. i already know it is mike by his scent.

"Katie mind linked me to tell me y mate and luna was doing the dishes and saying it will always be her job, your job is to work alongside Bart with protecting the pack. keeping peace and if an attack occurs you will be locked up with everyone else making sure they are safe while me and Bart fight" he states while carrying me out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"one of you go do the dishes and clean up the glass on the floor" he commands leading me to the stairs

"isn't that Alexandra's job" i hear someone question making me fight harder to go back and do the dishes and clean the house.

"Alexandra is your luna and no luna cleans dishes or the house" mike booms making me stop fighting and everyone to go quiet.

"Why are you carrying mate?" i hear Bart questions now joining us from the hallway

"she was doing the dishes" he grinds out though his teeth

"okay?" Bart responds before going quiet and following us into the bedroom.

i feel myself get tossed on the bed making me scream out not knowing if i would land on the bed or not.

"Why did you leave the room?" mike questions roughly

"you guys weren't in here and I'm not on bedroom arrest" i scold making him glare daggers at me

"i am still your alpha even if you are my mate, you cant just clean and walk around the packhouse without permission" he growls his wolf on the verge of coming out. i was so stupid to have thought that he would change just because he was my mate. i wipe my tears away and rush into the bathroom locking the door behind me. i wish i never walked into that bathroom. if i didn't mike wouldn't be getting the alpha position so he would have left the pack with Bart and became a beta in the other pack and i would be mateless but that wouldn't be so bad at this point. i feel my body start shaking as sobs erupt from my mouth.

mikes pov

"you idiot what was that for" Bart screams making my wolf retreat, i don't even know what happened after i threw her on the bed, my wolf pushed forward and wouldn't let me know or see, i have never had good control over my wolf and now i wish i did.

"what do you mean?" i question in shock. i look around and notice Alexandra is missing.

"what do i mean? oh my god, you are a dick. you screamed at our mate saying she needed permission to go outside of the room basically telling her she is just a prisoner to your wants" he screams louder almost silencing the sobs that are coming from the bathroom.

"It wasn't me, i have no control over my wolf and i never have" i state sadly

"get yourself in check before you make her do something stupid or even worse me, i might be all nice at the moment but when i am pissed off i am not fun to deal with" he growls before stalking over to the bathroom and softly knocking almost as if he didn't just have a screaming match with me.

" Alexandra baby can i come in?" he coos making the sobs stop and a rough voice saying go away come though making me almost want to break down, is this how she used to be when i was bullying her? deciding i need to cool down i rush out of the room and into Katies sighing heavily

"may i ask why you came in without knocking" she questions me glaring

"i fucked up" is all i have to say before she pushes past me and rushes to my room. i stare at the room and notice how there are two sides. i know my sister had Alexandra's stuff in her room but it also looks like she got to decorate a bit of what she would have if she had a proper room instead of where she was. maybe i could let her decorate our room, we could all go shopping and pick out what we want and then she could put it all together with the way she wants it so even though we are all happy with what is in the room she can do the teenage thing and have it set up how she wants.