Introduction

This is a sample of only four chapters the rest of the story and the edited four chapters will now only be available at Hi Novel under author name Phoebe M.C. https://enbook.hinovel.com?preference=1&lang=en&book_id=3142

This is one of my newest creations, I have many books on wattpad 99.9% are unedited. I am also writing for publication so my wattpad books are fun ideas I want to write on the side. If you want to follow what is going on with my books for publication I have Twitter @phoesrules and a Facebook page with all my information https://www.facebook.com/PhoebeM.C.Author/

All Rights Reserved This publication is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1999 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws, and all rights are reserved. Any trademarks, service marks, product names or named features are assumed to be the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsements if we use one of these terms. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead businesses, companies, events or locals is entirely coincidental in all ways.

when people never know if it's a good idea to do something or not then dont do it, its this mistake that made Alexandra fear for her life once again.

Alexandra is the packs least favourite person while she isn't hurt like some of the neighbouring packs would like she is treated differently because of her gift. that gift is about to get a whole lot bigger when she finds out she has two mates.