Chapter 22

When Skylar got back to Beacon hills she walked back into her house, she went to her moms blood stash and grabbed a bag before flopping down on her couch and started to process everything that has happened over the past week when she heard something slam on the back door, she groaned before walking to the door, she opened it but didn't see anything so she took another step, suddenly she couldn't move, birds started to fall out of the sky and land around her causing her to scream

"Skylar?!" Someone shouted and Derek, Isaac and Peter walked through the door, "what the hell is going on?" Skylar shouted at the guys "I have no idea." Derek said what ever took over Skylar stopped and she looked around at the circle of dead birds around her. Skylar slowly stepped over the dead birds and let out a shaky breath, Issac ran forward and wrapped his arms around the shaking teen "hey your okay. I got you." Issac whispered, Skylar let out a shaky breath and hugged him back "I know." She whispered, Peter cleared his throat and the two broke apart and turned to look at Derek and peter but Issac kept his hand on Skylar's lower back.

"We need your help." Peter told the girl and she nodded, the four went into Skylar's living room where they told her about Issac finding Erica and Boyd and Peter trying to go through his memories "you want me to go into Issacs memories and find them?" Skylar asked and the hales nodded "okay. Derek, Peter you guys need to move the furniture, Issac sit on the floor."

The guys nodded and did as she said as she grabbed salt, Skylar started the spell and her and Issac, they watched as Issac found out that Erica was dead and then find Boyd and the other girl, they both pulled out of the spell and Derek and Peter looked at them waiting for an explanation "he found them." Skylar said as she sat up "Their at Beacon Hills first national bank."

Derek and Peter left to find Scott and stiles to make a plan while Issac stayed at Skylar's with the girl "so how was the trip to your dads?" Issac asked as he sat on the couch with Skylar "transformative." Skylar chuckled "what does that mean?" Issac asked as he looked over at the girl "well I was knocked out by a psychotic witch who killed me and then I came back to life as a tribrid, first of my kind, and uh then I cut my dad off." Issac looked at the girl stunned before nodding "wow that's a lot. So what does it mean to be a tribrid?" Issac asked

"It means that I'm not just a witch and a werewolf, I'm also a vampire now." Skylar shrugged "woah." Issac exhaled "so do you like drink blood and stuff like that?" Skylar let out a small giggle "yeah, that and normal food. I feel the same but everything is heightened now you know?" Issac nodded "yeah, that's what my transition was like." "So do you know what was going on with those birds?" Skylar asked and Issac sighed "there's a pack of alphas that came to town, they have Erica and Boyd and we don't know why." Issac explained "woah, busy week for everyone I guess." Skylar sighed as she laid her head on Issac's shoulder.

"Yeah." Issac chuckled "so how are you with everything?" "I feel drained but at the same time like I have more energy than I know what to do with." Skylar sighed "honestly though, I feel good, I cut Klaus off, saw my brother, got to meet my sister and I made peace with Hayley so." Skylar shrugged and Isaac looked down at the girl he has feelings for "why did you not like Hayley to being with?" He asked and she sighed

"way back before I was born my mom and dad were happy together and then one day when my mom found out she was pregnant her whole group was trying to find some cure for vampirism she went to my dads and she found out that he cheated on her with Hayley who was in town because she had information about a vampire name Kathrine, she got pissed and that was the begging of the end of their relationship." Skylar explained. "Wow." Issac said and Skylar nodded "my dad is really good at destroying relationships."

"Clearly. You know if we ever had kids you would be an amazing mother, nothing like Klaus." Skylar sat up and looked at Issac with a smile "wait what do you mean if we had kids?" She asked and Issac started to panic "I mean, like that's not what..." "your so cute you know that?" Skylar chuckled and kissed him, the two started to make out when a knock at the front door pulled them apart "great." Issac groaned, Skylar walked to the front door and opened it to see a girl standing on the other side.

"uh, can I help you?" Skylar asked "hi my name is Cassie, I'm a part of the New Orleans coven." The girl said and Skylar tensed, Hayley's warning about Esther coming to her mind "what the hell do you want?" Skylar snapped and Issac came up behind her noticing the way Skylar changed "I need to talk to you, about the original witch." The girl said "so talk." Skylar snapped "can I come in?" Cassie asked "no." Skylar snapped and Issac moved closer to her. "Okay, Esther is looking for both of you. You and your sister." The girl said

"My sister is dead, she died when the wolves attacked the compound." Skylar snapped and Issac looked at her confused "are you sure that's true." Skylar growled and used her magic to pin the girl to the door and started choking her "yes, she is dead, and if you ever come near me or my house again I will kill you, do you understand." The girl nodded and Skylar dropped her before slamming the door, Skylar was still slightly shaking so Issac wrapped his arms around her, unbeknownst to the pair Cassie/Esther was still outside the door watching them through the window and she smiled when she saw her granddaughter and the tall wolf hug.

" The girl nodded and Skylar dropped her before slamming the door, Skylar was still slightly shaking so Issac wrapped his arms around her, unbeknownst to the pair Cassie/Esther was still outside the door watching them through the window and she sm...

AN-
So this is the end of book one, book 2 will take place in season 2 of the originals and season 3 of teen Wolf