Prologue

Ding

[Hello host and welcome to the s.p.a.c.e. I am the wreck the plot system otherwise known as system 250]

"As in stupid?" The s.p.a.c.e was completely black only being illuminated by what seemed to be small stars. Dorothy sat around a large desk that floated on complete nothingness.

[No Host. I am an highly intelligent AI that is known through the g.a.l.a.x.y as one of the best systems proficient in producing many amazing transmigraters.]

"Yeah, anything you say." Dorothy  examined her surroundings, just now realizing that they were orbiting Mercury. She could feel the heat being so close to the sun but it wasn't as life threatening as she thought it would be.

[Okay host so let's get down to business. After completing each world with a passing score you will level up. You will earn points after completing every task given to you which you can then use to buy anything.] The system informed ignoring Dorothy's previous words.

"Ranging from physical to mental, right?"

[That is correct host. Would you like to check your current stats?] Without waiting for her answer a digital screen popped up infront of her.

Strength: 6(10)

Speed: 8(10)

Intelligence: 10(10)

Luck: 3(10)

Her low luck score was expected. She had died on her vacation trip with her friends after all. She had just started university with her two childhood friends, Vena and Leo who decided to go on a vacation to Hawaii.

On their way there the plane malfunctioned. There wasn't enough parashutes for everyone so she fought tooth and nail for one to give them. Many died including herself but in the end she was glad her friends were safe.

Eight giant books were suddenly dropped on the table with a loud boom. They scattered all over the place due to the impact; some floating in the space and one that had found it's way into her lap.

[To make sure you are properly prepared I took the liberty of giving you the story of for each world so make sure to read the books thoroughly. Your first world will be: Love has no limits.]

The story was about a human girl named Liliana who had somehow wounded up in the Demon world. When she woke up she met a witch who had set her on the right path to going home but on her journey she caught the interest of the prince of vampires, Time.

He watched her from the shadows as she made friends with an incubus,a zombie, a werewolf and a frankenstein, which, were all males by the way. Without knowing he fell deeply in love with, taking his brother's position of king and doing everything to impress her but it was in vain.

She still wanted to go home so he kidnapped her. Locking her in his castle all for himself but as you know humans don't live forever. Eventually she died after having two beautiful baby boys who changed the course of the world being both a vampire and a human. As for Time, he lived forever old and alone.

THE END.

"Well that was a turn of events." She exclaimed quietly closing the large book.

[Most authors believe that ending the story on a bad note makes the story more interesting though it really does not.] The AI said robotically. She was starting to get used to his robotic tone, kept on reminding herself that he was a AI. She was always calm in every situation.

"I'm ready to go." As the words rolled off her tongue; she felt an invisible force punch her in her gut which didn't earn even the slightest wince as she was knocked out cold.

She was always calm, freakishly calm.