1.6

The skyscrapers were tall and the whole city was painted in black. Along with the people who also had dark features and wore black; the city looked like the epitome of darkness.

The sky was grey and cloudy, not even an inch of light was there but everyone could still see clearly. Dorothy suspected it was a spell.

[What do you think?]

' I think it's pretty cliche, just because their vampires doesn't mean the city has to be in total darkness. Hasn't this author ever heard of synthetic light?'

Dorothy stood on top of the castle observing the foreign place."Lafayette Ka'rato Supan."

The sky started to glow brightly, shining down on everyone and everything. Dorothy could hear the screams of panic as everyone ran back inside.

Didn't they know that this wasn't sunlight?

"What are you doing?"

"Giving the place life." Caspian stood next to her in all his glory. The man looked unfazed by the bright light shining down on him even though he lived his whole life in darkness.

"Was scaring my people apart of that plan?" Caspian asked sarcastically.

"I thought they would be smart enough to know it was magic. I  guess I was wrong." Dorothy hummed.

She more or less enjoyed his company. He was smart, authoritive and so quiet, it was like he was never there.

' When will I be able to buy things from the shop?'

[When host completes the first world she will have access to the shop.]

' And when will the first world be completed?'

[World's Progress:56%]

"What were you trying to accomplish?" Caspian was now sitting on the roof enjoying the new view. He never knew the city could ever look this beautiful.

"Your world's so dark and gloomy and it affects the people living there. It's in no condition to raise a happy family." She lied. She just wanted to complete the mission of making the kingdom flourish.

"You want a family?" Caspian seemed suprise. He just never really pictured her as a mother, hell, he didn't even picture her as a wife and they would be married in a week.

"Of course. I'm a girl aren't I." In her previous life she had wanted children but she died before that could happen. They told her that maybe a child would get her out of her robotic fase and she also read that sometimes children made your life happier.

"No offense but I just never thought you were that type."

Her eyebrow lifted slightly." Oh, so you judge people based on appearances?"

"I never said that." The man responded quickly.

The vampires were finally coming outdoors realizing that the light wasn't a threat. They looked up to see two people on the castle's roof.

Along with the light, their beautiful appearances and the slight breeze that ruffled their clothes that Dorothy had created to give the place a natural touch, they looked like dieties.

The vampires were awestruck but some shook it off and realized that it was their king and his soon to be queen.

Dorothy gently smiled and gave a small wave now that she knew they could see her.

' System. You have an abundance of knowledge right?'

[Yes. What do you need?]

' Tell me how to make paint.'

. .
. .

The city was the livliest anyone had ever seen. The children were running through the streets laughing and smiling which were now full of colour and many different designs.

The older people gathered around the square. The council stood in the crowd watching as Dorothy painted the ground smiling with their King.

"Are you afraid to get your hands dirty your highness?" Dorthy teased.

She was covered from head to to in many different colours and was still using her fingers to paint a Camellia. It was said to be the most beautiful flower ever so she thought it would be perfect.

Said man hummed, not even an ounce of disagreement spewing from his mouth at her statement.

He lifted his hands into the air creating sparks and glitters around the city. It stuck around all her paintings and the children running around.

It was beautiful.

Make the kingdom flourish:
Complete ✓

[World's Progress: 68%]

She beamed like a ray of the sun. She smiled up at the man next to her. Caspian, seeing her smile thought she was happy at his display but unbeknownst to him she happy to be one step closer to the shop.