Arc:1.1

A small boy layed on the ground with tears streaming down his chubby face. His skin was pale which stood out in the dark and gloomy place, his hair as dark as midnight which was barely brushing his eyebrows and his two deep pools of onyx that contained nothing but sadness and grief.

This boy was Time Vondar, second prince of the Demon realm and the male lead of this world. The boy was now seven years old and grieving over the loss of his mother. He closed his eyes trying to stop the tears when he felt something stick to his cheek.

A plum blossom.

He was now laying in a bed of plum blossoms with what seemed to be the shadow of the tree looming over him.

"Can you stand?" A soft, melodic voice filled his ears. He was suddenly forced to stand on his own two feet staring at a girl around his age staring at him.

Her skin was whiter then jade making her dark hair and eyes stand out more. She was undeniably cute as she flashed him a warm and gentle smile. She was dressed as a girl from ancient china giving away her identity.

She was an Enya. They were said to be extinct after the Second War between the Gods and Demons, at least that was what he was told. They were said to be as strong as vampires, even stronger, so the gods placed all their resources into killing them off first. Looking at the young girl now, it seems they had failed.

"Are you afraid of me?" She tilted her head to the left practically hearing the thoughts swirling around his head.

Literally, she was hearing his thoughts. How a race like them managed to get killed off and they could hear if anyone was thinking of ill about them? Major plot hole. The only reason the Enyas even existed was because the female lead and her gang of merry men found one of their old temples which made their bond stronger.

"No." As the second candidate for the position of king he wasn't allowed to know or have fear.

"Boy, what's your name?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"You are the one who asked for me." Time was confused. He knows he didn't ask for her but then he remembered that when his mother was burnt two days ago his loneliness got the better of him, so he asked for a person who would love him just like his mother did forever.

In the original story no one heard his pleas so he grew up cold and detached, but this time it was the perfect opportunity for Dorothy to strike. And what better way than to come and save the male lead's ass from despair, the female leads did it and their life worked out just great.

She called it the heroine formula. Bad event + ml is sad + pretty, understanding girl = love.

"If you did hear my wish then you already know what my name is. " He stated coldy.

"I was just trying to be polite master." Dorothy said respectfully.

"Master?!?" The young boy sputtered with a growing blush in his face. "D-dont c-c-call me t-that. "

"But you are my master. I am here to serve you and you alone." Seeing him get redder, if it was possible, she smirked inwardly. At least she could tease him if she ever got bored.

He coughed into his fist trying to salvage any piece of dignity he had left. He could see it in her eyes. She was trying to hide it with respect, but he could still see that she was laughing at him." I still haven't gotten your name."

"This lowly one doesn't have a name. My mother always said my master would bestow one upon me just as hers did to her."

Enyas were free willed and arrogant people. They hated being controlled and they hated rules but Time didn't know that, did he? She was certain that this girl's family was rolling in their graves. This body's original name was Lia and never would it be known.

He pondered for a moment." I guess I'll call you Delilah."

This boy clearly didn't know that no one who was religious in her era would name their child Delilah. The name was practically taboo.

"Oh many thanks to master. From now on until I die, I will be known as Delilah."

But if she already had the name, why not play the part and make the first user of the name proud? It was the least she could do.

. .
. .

It has been three months.

Day after day they would talk with one another. Her magic was at it's highest peak at noon and took five hours to regenerate so they normally talked until midnight.

With each passing day she would plant seeds of hatred and doubt in his mind about humans, which wasn't hard because all she had to do was tell him how people could get rid of ghosts who were like the Enyas in a way.

"I'll see you tommorow." He waved at her then ran through the plum tree. It was like a portal of a sort, one of which were well hidden.

"Have a good night's sleep master." She called after him softly trying to maintain her charming and docile behavior. Although he didn't look back she knew he had heard her. Vampires had upgraded senses and she had caught the tip of his ears burning red.

Ding

Make the kingdom flourish: incomplete

Prevent the first prince's death: incomplete

Make the ml hate the fl: incomplete

Make the ml love you:
complete✓

Kill the incubus ( Liana's male friends):
incomplete

After settling down and planning out where to put her domino pieces for the world, she got a notification from her system stating that in each world you had to complete five of the given tasks.

She was truly surprised that winning the ml's heart could be this easy but she was still at risk. Although she had finished one task she had to rely on his love to help her kill the incubus. She had two thousand possibilities listed in her mind; she weighed every pro and con and was confident that she wouldn't lose.

As she said before; she was ready to line up her dominos and all she had to do was wait until a curious person came and knocked them down. She would watch in the shadows as they fell one by one until they all piled up.

Her eyes flashed with an unknown emotion that Time couldn't deduce. This was her domain, her kingdom and everyone around her were pawns she could move to her will.

She gave him a short, chaste kiss and even though it was just a peck the boy felt as if he was on cloud nine. As she watched him blush she gave a small smirk.

Arrogance.