I Trust You - 01

Heyy, I'm back with few shots on RiKara.
It was initially a one shot, but due to too much words, it has become a five shot!

I don't like prologues anymore :(
So we'll start with the first shot instead.

Sorry for any mistakes, errors and inconveniences 🌸

Shot 1: I Trust You

Silence was spreading as several of heartbeats were palpating in fright. Tears and cries were being held back and distress was the only emotion glimpsing from everyone's face.

Sound of anklets grab their attention and she ran towards the silent corridor with tears seeping down her eyes. She stopped in-front of them and exhaled a painful sigh, their eyes fell on her hairline, which was smudged with the redness of the sindoor.

"What are you doing here?"

"What happened. . . To him?" She swallowed her spit as she asked, controlling her cries while blinking at the voice.

"After doing this to him, you dare to ask what happened to him!" He growled at her in anger, walking forward but was stopped as a hand held him around the waist.

"Shivaay, please. . . Calm down." She sobbed, lifting her head at her husband, Shivaay. "How can I Anika? How can I calm down when Om is in that condition because of her!" He yelled, staring down at his wife, Anika and then looked at her, who closed her eyes and let her cries fill the silent corridor, heartbroken with Shivaay's words.

"Go show these crocodile tears to somebody else!"

"Mom, please calm down. . ." Her youngest daughter-in-law uttered, holding onto her mother-in-law's hand before she could charge towards her, who opened her watery eyes.

"Let go of me Bhavya, I won't leave this girl!" The mother-in-law, also known as Jhanvi shouts, trying to free herself from Bhavya's hold.

Bhavya was determined to hold Jhanvi back, knowing she would take a step in anger which she would later regret. "She did this to my Om!" Jhanvi continued shouting and let the cry come out from her mouth.

"Jhanvi! You can't accuse her without knowing anything!"

"You still believe and trust her Maa? After all that she's done. If she was never in Om's life in the first place, he wouldn't have been in this condition, fighting between life and death!" Jhanvi argued with her own mother-in-law, Kalyani Singh Oberoi.

"My heart says Gauri can never do something this disgusting, how can you all believe some outsider?" Kalyani uttered, taking a stand for her, Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi, who was sobbing, relieved to see at least one person putting their trust on her.

"I agree with Daadi. . ." Anika spoke, wiping her tears as she takes a stand for Gauri. "Gauri can never do something like this. Daksh is the one who is wrong."

"Gauri Bhabhi had never seen Daksh that way, he was the one who lied and made it seem like Gauri Bhabhi was the one in wrong." Bhavya uttered, also agreeing Daadi and Anika, speaking for Gauri.

"All those pictures, what we witnessed ourself, what we heard with our own ears, were they all a lie? Oh my gods. You still believes this cheap girl who came for Om's wealth." She spoke, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Yes Pinky, they can be a lie. Did you bother hearing what she had to say or were you too busy listening to only Daksh?" Kalyani asked, replying and blinking at the voice who just spoke, with disappointment in her tone.