I Trust You - 05

Last Shot!

** Sorry for any errors, mistakes and inconveniences. **
I didn't get time to reread it!

Shot 5: I Trust You

It was morning in Oberoi Mansion, another new day for everyone. Gauri, who slept inside the kitchen woke up as soon as the cold air touched her bare skin and she opened her eyes, realising she had fallen asleep while leaning on the cupboard door. As soon as she moved her hand, she felt another hand on top of hers and moved her head to the side, seeing Omkara leaning against the cupboard door, holding her hand and sleeping. She gasped and instantly placed her hand over his forehead.

"Omkara Ji. . ." He slowly opened his eyes as soon as she called him and she sighed a relief as his temperature neither raised neither dropped. "Why did you sleep out here? What if you caught a cold?"

He yawned and tiredly put his head on Gauri's lap, closing his eyes again. "I. . ." He stopped to yawn. "Couldn't leave you alone." He completed and she blinked at him.

A fake cough grabbed their attention and Gauri looked to the side while Omkara opened his eyes, sitting up, seeing Anika standing there with Bhavya.

"What is this hmmm?" Anika questioned in a teasing tone as she gave Gauri and Omkara a smile.

"I. . ." Omkara was struggling to respond and Gauri lowered her gazes, avoiding eye-contact.
"Why didn't you sleep in the room?" Bhavya asked, confused and Anika looked at her."

"Because of Shivaay." Anika replied and Bhavya looked at her. "Last night he came in and said he was going to stay with Om. I was worried about Gauri but when I came out in the night, I saw them here together and didn't disturb them."

"Oh. . ." Bhavya creased her forehead. "That's weird. Even Rudra was going to stay with Om Bhaiyya, but I managed to take him back to our room."

Omkara looked down, remembering how Shivaay came to the room and slept with Om. After he had fell asleep, Omkara had gotten up and searched for Gauri around the whole house, finding her already sleeping in the kitchen.

Gauri stood up and helped Omkara stand, who was struggling and the two stood next to each other blinking at Bhavya and Anika slightly embarrassed with being caught.

"We won't tell anyone, go freshen up and get changed. We have Priyanka's engagement duties to do." Anika uttered, assuring them and she won't spread it around.

"Okay Bhabhi." Omkara responded and Gauri nodded. "Have they decided the dates for the engagement?"

"Yes, it's in three days."

"Oh, that is soon."

Anika and Bhavya nodded, unaware of the fact that Omkara hasn't forgotten his memory.

"We have a lot to do, since it's Priyanka's first engagement."

"After your marriage, this is the second function in the house." Bhavya uttered, smiling at Omkara who nodded.

"Okay, go and get changed now and join us for breakfast." The two headed out of the kitchen after Anika rushed them out with Bhavya.

After a while, Gauri and Omkara entered their room, seeing the room empty and Omkara closed the door from behind.

"It's time to call Daksh over. Will you be okay?" She nods her head and he nodded at her.