I Trust You - 04

As promised, here's shot 4!

** Sorry for any errors, mistakes and inconveniences. **

Shot 4: I Trust You

The family had started to prepare for Priyanka's engagement again, managing to convince Ranveer and his family by telling them about Om's condition. However they had one condition, which was to keep Gauri away and the parents of Priyanka agreed. Not wanting Gauri there either.

"Why aren't you helping?" Om asked as Gauri entered the room. "They told me to take care of you and wouldn't let me help them at all." She lied but told the truth towards the end of her sentence.

"I'm fine." He uttered. "You can go help them."

"They're going to start decorating tomorrow."

"Hmm. Okay." He nodded his head and she closed the door.

"Did you tell Rudra?"

"Hmm?" She turned around and faced him. "About the plan?"

She shook her head positively. "Did you tell him that. . ."

Gauri shook her head positively again and Omkara sighed. "Gauri, why did you. . ."

"Rudy Bhaiyya was apologetic, so I told him to ease off his guilt. What wrong did I do? Without Rudy Bhaiyya the engagement plan wouldn't have been successful, he's the one who made it reach everyone in an unsuspicious way."

"The plan bit is fine, but why did you tell him about me?"

Gauri sighed as she stared at Omkara. "Then should I have told him about the neighbour next door? He's your brother Omkara Ji, he had rights to know."

"You can't keep anything in your stomach can you?"

"Then you shouldn't have told me!"

The room was filled with their bickering, and the two go back into the flashback.

After Omkara had woken up, he acted as if he had forgotten his memory in front of the family and after they had left, he told Gauri.

"You remember, then why did you. . ."

"I know Daksh is lying and there must've been a misunderstanding, so to clear that out I have a plan. . ."

Omkara began telling her his plan and she carefully listened. After telling his plan, he held her hand and blinked at her. "I trust you, believe in you and I'm with you." She was delighted to hear these words, boosting her self confidence and her eyes began to water.

"I have to act like I've forgotten, and you have to play along okay?" She shook her head positively and the two talked about the plan within the one week period, to remove any loopholes.

"You just want reasons to argue with me."

Gauri's mouth dropped as she narrowed her eyes at Omkara. "I? You do, that's why you keep telling me off. Sometimes I feel like you don't love me anymore." She dramatically sniffed towards the end of her sentence and Omkara looked on.

"In Bareilly you were saying big big things, now you're just arguing." She added and dramatically turned her back towards him.

"I'm not the only one arguing, you are too. Does that mean you don't love me?"