Classic Sans X Reader

👌✋👎💧 💧✋☠☝✋☠☝...
⚐🕈💧 👌☹⚐⚐💣✋☠☝...
⚐☠ 👎✌✡💧 ✋😐 ☟☜💧 😐✋👎💧 ✋😐 ✡⚐🕆...
💧⚐🕆👎 👌📫

"Woah there bucko, don't worry bout it. I'm paying for ya." A grinning skeleton spoke, bringing out his wallet as he handed the cashier the money.

"Sans!!! Not again, Seriously this is like the third meal you've bought me this week." I sighed before my face heating up as quickly added. "I mean, Its not that I'm not grateful or anything!!! Which I am very grateful for, thank you so much but you don't have to."

-Flashback-

Sans and I have been best friends for nearly a year and a half. It wasn't always this delightful, at first he hated my entire being, couldn't stand me. We met at this cute cafe that I loved so much, I'd go there every weekend for a treat or to study. I remember it was a Saturday, midday, I was walking down the street joyfully looking forward to my (f/f) iced frappe while I scrolled through Monstergram, perhaps read a couple of fanfics in Wattpad, or i could've been a complete basic white Girl and had a photo shoot with my frappe. The possibilities are endless!

As I hummed a happy tune, opening the door to the cafe I bumped straight into- a skeleton?!
"Oh my Stars I'm so sorry, s-sir? I wasn't looking where I was-" I was them interrupted by the strange skeleton man, face full of disgust and spite. "You should really watch were your going. You have eyes for a reason, use them" said spat. That one way to ruin someone's day. I took a deep breath trying to regain my calm, not wanting to cause a scene. "As I said before I'm terribly sorry, I meant no harm-" I was interrupted again by his sarcastic tone of voice

"course ya didn't, humans never mean these kinds of things. Tch just an excuse to abuse us monsters, perhaps provoke us so we might go "feral" . Oh you'd like that wouldn't ya. Give you a reason to call the police on us because we were trying to "kill" you. Real nice"

Was he for real, was this actually happening? "Look Sir I don't wanna cause any trouble, I'm just a nice citizen of the terrible human race trying to get her daily espresso. So why don't we shake on it and become friends instead?" I held out my hand with a smile on my face.

"Pathetic. As if I'd fall for that dirty human, you really think I'd want to be friends with a greedy, racist creature who drowns her problems with caffeine? You're dumber than ya look" Sans said.

Ok that's it, I've been disrespected before but this was crossing the line. And how dare he call me out for my semi-coffee addiction. "Whats your problem Mr? I've been extremely kind towards you considering that you're verbally abusing me for no good reason. Like seriously I accidentally bumped into, I'm sorry for getting into your "personal space". What did I ever do to you?! Yeah I get that us humans are a bunch of assbutts but take this in consideration, not all humans are. And a lil FYI bucko, I attend every monster freedom protest so I can help fight for your rights and equality. So next time you decide to be a prick because someone accidentally bumped into you then maybe instead of opening your judgmental mouth think for two seconds because maybe that person is fighting so you can have a better future!!!" I ranted, my eyes widening at the sight of the skeleton. His eye lights had shrunken, and was sweating badly- Wait skeletons can sweat?!