Uno Reverse

Godric P.O.V.
I went to bed earlier tonight. Not because I was going to go through what was originally planned, I was just tired.

Strange but true.

Kook still didn't have to go to bed for a couple hours or so.

It still being their birthday, they went to hot topic to probably use all their money for random merchandise.

Let's be honest though hot topic is like heaven 👼👼👼.

Well, that's what should have been happening.

Kook P.O.V
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

3 FOR 27 ON FUNKOS!?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a normal 24 year old child that just happens to look 14...... nothing to see here folks.

Tis a curse I am willing to bear!

I look in my wallet and see I only have 10 dollars with me.

Well shit.

Oh well, I'll just look at the clothes in clearence.

I go to the mini rack and look through hoodies.

Cause hoodies are fucking life.

I found one that I like.

It has a skeletal look for the most part. On the front it had a image of a bleeding heart. I looked closer and there was a sentence in Swedish.

Jag dog för att du skulle leva.

Google translate check^^^

Huh, only 6 bucks.

I pay for it and go, putting the hoodie on as I do so.

There was a True blood shop where they made it into things humans would enjoy.

Smoothies, coffee, etc.

It tastes like the real stuff, but it still has the nutrients vampires need.

Godric took me there a year or so after we met.

Wow that made it sound like we're dating.

-Flash back-
Kook P.O.V.

I was still moody about the situation I was in.

I missed my family, as well as having the ability to hide my tears.

I mean at least human tears are clear and don't stain.

Everyone around me was still a pain in the ass in my eyes.

They treated what had happened to me like it was the greatest gift to receive. Not like the curse it really was.

Out of all the people in my life at the time, I still couldn't hold a grudge against Godric no matter how much I wanted to.

And I REALLY wanted to.

Well, even then he was different.

Not a bad different, just a different that was comfortable at the time.

The kind of different you want when you are depressed and feel like nobody understands.

That night I was sitting with Godric as he did paper work.

It wasn't something I was interested in and I just read about anything and everything to pass the time.

After he was doing that for an hour he stopped and sat next to me on the large couch in the room.

He didn't want me to be a dumb ass so for a couple of hours a night I spent 3 hours worth of school work.

Almost like the rest of my life wasn't me just learning instead of living.

It was routine.

Wake up, Sit around and read while Godric does sherrif stuff, studies, sleep."

That's at least what it felt like my life had come to.

I try to pull out the papers from a folder that was kept near by, ready to start for tonight.

But they weren't there.

'Oh Bitch Compton Sookie Crackhouse Lafayette give it up for everyone's favorite fighting Gay man Eric Bob Viking Pants Jason you got no jams Tara wins the house cup Godric of Oh My Gaul I am fucked.' I thought in my head for some reason.

I didn't know what I was doing then, don't know what I'm doing now.

Well rn I'm actually standing in a long ass line while telling you a flash back in my head.

Fun.

Finally coming back to reality after my mini rant in my head, I was told by Godric to go in his car and wait there.

Long story short:

He took us here to get something to eat, we had a good time, we almost kissed.

End of flashback cause I said so.

Now I'm at the register to order after so long.

It may have taken you like 30 seconds to read but it took the author 30 minutes to write it!!! While they were in study hall!

Respect the drip Karen!

After all, you can't have TrueBlood without flashbacks.

Even if they are about random shit that don't really make sense to the plot.

I tell my food order to a human with brown hair, a purple button up shirt a purple sweater tied around his neck, with a smile that says 'I'm a white ass cupcake'.

Instead of putting in the order, he just looked at me. His smile was creepier than before

Next thing I knew, I was tied with silver chains.

I realize that I was alone. Aside from these people trying to capture me.

"You demon child whom the ways of Satan had been forced upon you! We shall help you repent your sinful ways!"

Fuck! What the fuck!?

This is what I get for giving a fuck about myself!

I look up in pain to see the mother fucker, Steve Newlin from the Fellowship of the Sun.

Oof, the exact dude I told Godric NOT to go to so he could die.

Well this is some fucking uno reverse shit.

I'm thrown into the back of a pick up truck, still in my chains.

They place a thin blanket over me.

I could tell it's morning soon.

They probably want me to suffer, but not burn completely.

Just one thought was in my head.

'Day 1.'