chapter 21

Sophie pov

I sneak out of the house and walk to the nearest busstop. I left a note this time. I have been asking around what they want for christmas but they never really gave me an answer. 

I walk trough the mall and look around. I want something special for Natasha and Tony but I just dont know what. I bought a ring for George. He told me that he loved the colour of this ring because it would remind him of my blushing cheeks. I also bought him a tottenham hotspur trouser. I have 1 present for Tony and that is an limited edition train. I look around and suddenly I see 2 t shirts. It are matching t-shirts but one is for the mum and one is for the daughter. 'Perfect' I whisper to myself. I put it in my basket. I look further and find 2 necklaces. One for Tony and one for Natasha. It has George his starsign on it. I pay for everything and walk to the exit.

I open the front door and I hear a lot of music. Christmas music to be exact. 'You are home' Natasha says excited. I nod. 'Where can I put the presents?' I ask. 'Under the tree' Tony answers. I put them under the tree and look around. 'Where is George?' . 'Still in bed' Natasha laugh. 'How is he still in bed when the mood downstairs is like this' I giggle. I run upstairs and open George his door. I see him lay in bed. I jump on him. 'Goodmorning sunshine' I whisper in his ear. I see him smile. 'Goodmorning beautiful you were awake early' he says with a morning voice. 'I bought christmas presents' I say happy. 'Christmas is in 3 days are you feeling the spirit?' he asks. I nod. 'But Ive never really seen a christmas movie' I say. He shoots up. 'Never seen a christmas movie?' he asks surprised. I shake my head. He jumps out of bed and walks to his closet. He gives me one of my thicker pyjamas and one of his jumpers. He does the same. 'Get dressed honey we are going to watch some christmas movies. 'Which movies?'. He looks at me. 'We start with the grinch. We also should save Home Alone for christmas eve' he says very serious. He drags me down stairs takes some blankets out of the closet gets us hot coco and puts the Grinch on.

After 3 christmas movies Natasha walks in with presents. 'I didnt know you 2 were gone' I giggle. 'We like to sneak out sometimes' she says with a wink. She hold to bags full with presents and Tony walks behind her with 2 more. 'Damn' I say. George looks at me. 'Its almost christmas' he says excited. 'Almost' I say happy. He turnes the tv off. 'Lets bake some cookies' he says and pulls me of the couch. 'Can you even bake cookies?' I ask him. 'Yes although the new video wont show that' he giggles. We start making the dough. 'DONT FORGET THE VANILLA EXTRACT' he suddenly screams. 'BABE' i scream scared. 'Babe' he says pulling his eyes up and down. 'Oh shut up' I laugh red. He puts a few drops of vanilla extract in the dough and mixes that together. 

'And now we wait' George says when he puts the cookies in the oven. 'How long do we have to let them stay in the oven?  I ask. '25 to 30 minutes' he answers. 'So what do we do now?'. He look at me and turns the radio harder. 'Madame' he says while holding out his hand. I take his hand and he spins me around. 'Remember the morning after our first date?' he whispers. I nod. 'This time we dont have an Anaïs making us jump' I giggle.  George laughs. 'I think that you are the only person I met that took me on a date less then 24 hours that we met'. 'I never do that to be honest but I just knew that you were the one so I decided i couldnt waste my time waiting for my self to get the courage so I just did it' he says. 'It was a very good decision'. Thinking out loud comes on. He pulls me close. I lay my head on his chest just as our first morning together. We slowly move on the music. 'Look at me' he whispers. I look up into his ocean eyes. 'I love you' he whispers. 'I love you too with all my heart' I whisper back. He leans in and our lips touch. They start moving in sync. I let go and look at him. Im feeling something ive never felt before. He looks at me with love. 

George pov

I look at her while she is looking at me. Im feeling something ive never felt before in my life. She looks at me with her beautiful eyes and her beautiful smile and at that point I realize that this is the girl I truly love. I realise that this is the girl I want to grow old with. I realise that that this is the girl I want to marry. 

Sophie pov

'They are so cute' I hear Tony whisper. I turn my head and I see tony and Natasha. Natasha is filming us. 'You two are so so cute I cant' she says. I look at George and give him a small smile. I take in a deep breath and smell burning. 'THE COOKIES' George scream and runs to the oven. He opens the oven and a lot of smoke comes out. I look at the heat. '245 degrees' I say in schock. 'Idiot' Tony laughs, 'At least they are baked'he grins.