Chapter 26

trigger warning: emetophobia

Sophie pov

A few weeks later

'Im literally so excited' I say while we are eating breakfast. Today im joining the boys on tour, something i lowkey dreamed off. 'Did you pack everything?'. I nod with my mouth full. 'I didnt forget a thing. And even if i did I still can buy it'. Suddenly I feel very nauseous. I spit my food onto the plate and run to the bathroom. 'Are you okay?' I hear behind me. I nod and stand up. 'Im just a little nervous thats all'. George nods and hands me a glass of water. Ive been feeling nauseous and been throwing up for a few days now and its true I am very nervous to go on tour. The last time George went on tour he ended up in the hospital. I walk back into the kitchen and sit down at the table. 'You can stay here until you feel better' I hear Natasha say. I shake my head. 'No I can handle hit'. She stares at me for a little longer and looks away. 'Tanner is here'. Everybody jumps up. 'Are you ready?' George look at me. I give him a smile and nod. I give Tony and Natasha a hug and walk outside with my bags. I give Tanner my bags and drop myself in a car seat. 

'Lady and gents this will be your house for 3 months'. In front of me is a very big bus. A tourbus to be exact. I choose a bed in the middle of the left side. 'Im going to look around. Dont make a big mess please'. The three boys nod. I walk outside and take a deep breath in front of me is the plymouth pavilions. Its not that big, but 2500 people will be in there for the show tomorrow. I walk inside to get my lanyard. 'Name?'. I look at the man asking me the question. He has short dark hair and is very tall. 'Sophie Gallagher' I say still looking at him. He looks up and stares into my eyes. 'You are smaller then expected'. He grins. 'Didnt George tell you that i was in the movie snow white and the 7 dwarfs'. He starts to laugh. He gives me my lanyard and I walk away. From the inside it looks super big. I start walking around. 'Hello?'. I turn around and my heart skips a beat. In front of me is Bradley Will Simpson from The Vamps. 'Hi im Sophie'. 'A George his girlfriend'. 'Yeah or world famous actor'. He starts laughing. 'Oh no im dead serious'. 'Whats your full name?' he asks while whipping out his phone. 'Sophie Gallagher'. He types in my name. 'Holy shit you are Ophelia in game of thrones'. 'Yup thats me' i laugh. 'Well I have to go now. I will see you at diner and yoou have to tell me everything about game of thrones' he says excited.

After walking around for a while I start heading back to the tourbus. When I arrive there they are ready to leave to go to diner. 'You're back' George says happy whilen falling in my arms. 'I was gone for like an hour'. 'You mean 3 hours'. I look on my phone and see some missed calls. 'Oh shit sorry' I say a little embarrassed. 'But you are here now so we can eat' George says while dancing. He grabs my hand and we start walking. Blake opens the door to the cafetaria and all of the smells hit me. Its super overwhelming and i start feeling nauseous. I swallow most of it away and walk inside. I sit down and start eating a little bit but quit fast due to the nausea. 'Bailee arrives tomorrow morning in bournemouth with the plane' I hear Blake say. 'George im going to bed I dont feel that well'. He nods and I walk outside. The fresh air does help a bit with the nausea. Once im back in the tour bus i start to get ready for bed. I take a bottle of water and drop myself into the bed and fall asleep.