school

Henry

Henry was let go and went to school and he want to his gang and he messed around with them. As he was talking he saw me walk by with the losers and he just watched then runs over and gently grabs my arm and stands in front of me. "Hey... how are you" I look at him and smiles "I'm good how are you" "better now that I got to see you again Nikita." I smiled and then just walked with Henry as we talked about whatever when I asked about Derry he changed the subject.

Victor

Vic would sit next to me in all my classes to keep Patrick from hurting me and I didn't mind it at all he was cute and I liked to be with him he was very smart for a bad boy and he was caring as well for a bully but he was a jerk from time to time but never to me tho he was a sweetheart and I hear Henry say he went soft because of me but I say the opposite.

Belch

I was at lunch with the losers and then I  heard a loud belch and we all looked over to the sound and I saw Reggie then I giggle making him and his gang hear and he went red but his friend stood up making Eddie and Richie pull me up and we ran as they chased us and let's just say I didn't make it home unharmed but belch gave me a ride home as Henry and the others had to walk home.

Patrick

In school no one knows that Patrick is your brother you make sure no one knows your last name because of his reputation when you were put in his school you were with the losers but pat would watch you from the far and when he sees Richie touch me in a way he doesn't approve of he beats him up making me have to sneak him out of class and school to yell at him but we always end up hugging in the end and outside of school when its just us he's a sweetheart and a big teddy bear.