We hit a hundred reads!!

Okay wow guys, this is not what I was expecting. Like, at all. This was at first just gonna be something that kept me busy especially since not many people write about this show, and if they do it's not going to be finished or it is short or full of errors and what no, so I wanted to try this. Well if I got over a hundred reads it must be pretty good, and I'm sitting here, and I'm starting to panic. I have to tell myself to breathe because I'm fine, I'm absolutely completely f**king fine. Okay, now we all know that that was a lie, but come on you guys!

I feel like Street when Hondo was helping him get into SWAT Academy, like hoping and praying that I won't screw up because I want it more than anything and I've f*cked more than one story up.

Also, I have no ideas for this story, but I absolutely love it and I want to keep you guys happy. So if you have any ideas DM me or comment, whichever suits you is fine with me. But still, I really wasn't expecting this. I honestly thought this was absolutely terrible.

I'm trying to get a set schedule for publication, but it's not going so well with my writers block. Again, any ideas or scenarios would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys! Stay beautiful, stay safe, and don't do drugs! Mwah mwah!

Okay that was super weird and I have no idea why I said that but okay! AngelSkyHun out! ✌🏼