My Sisters Roomate

"Layla can I spend the night? Momma wildn"

"I have work at 5 and I'm not coming home till 11."

"PM NIGGA???"

"Yes pm" she laughed

"Ok well can I come over anyways? She pissing me off."

"Uhhhhh. Ehh sure I'll pick you up at 1"

"Ok. Who's there?"

"Stokeley"

"Ooooou ok bet he's fun" i cheesed

"Ok bet bye." She hung up

I was lowkey excited because Stokeley was my favorite out of my sisters two roommates. Well out of all her friends really. He was funny and always chose to hang out with me when my she would start to act fake in front of certain friends. Not to mention how damn cute this nigga is hehe.

I loveeee his big lips that looked so delicious. And his big hands that feel so nice wrapped around me when we hugged. I wonder how they would feel gripped on my butt. I just drool at the thought.

But, he's 19 and I'm 16 so it would never work out sadly. But I'm fine with us being just friends since I don't know what I'm missing.
———————————————————————————

It was now 4:30 and Me, Layla, and Stokeley have been hanging out playing board games and watching YouTube videos, just having a good time.

I noticed that Stokeley had been staring at me more than usual. And yes, he normally stares at me from across the room and or when he's right in front of me. Even when my back is turned, I can feel him staring. I never thought anything of it though since he's never made a move on me so I just assumed that
he was just observant.

But this time it was different. The way he was staring made me feel a certain type of way. My heart kept beating every time he looked at me causing me to move around in my seat trying to break his gaze.

"Ight guys, imma head out" Laya said grabbing her keys and getting out her chair.

"Stokeley watch Alexa and make sure she doesn't break any of our shit! BYEEEEE!" She called out as she walked out the door.

"Byeeee" we said in unison.

Great. Now it's just me and this fine ass nigga that keeps staring at me and making me feel all weird.

"Imma go get some juice." I said getting out the chair noticing how Stokeley's eyes followed me. Seriously! What this nigga want?

"So, what u wanna do ma?" His raspy voice sounded following me into the kitchen. Fuck his voice makes my body tingle.

"We can just keep on watching YouTube videos." I shrugged not really wanting to do anything besides chill.

My back was facing him.

"You sure? You don't wanna do nothing else babygirl? He asked, running his fingertips up my arm as I poured my juice into the glass cup.

Wait what the fuck???

My cheeks heated up tremendously as my breath got caught in my throat and I started coughing and spilled half of my juice.

"Woah you ok?" He laughed.

Nigga this isn't funny! What the fuck is funny???

"Uhhh y-yeah. Can you hand me the paper towels please??"

"Nah I got it" he said walking over to the paper towels.

Well thank GOD cause I need to dip.

"Ok well uh imma go take a shower" I said speed walking to my sisters room.