Bully can lay down that PIPE

I fucking hate this school.

I hate everyone who goes here.

Ok well not everyone. Just the majority.

Mainly Stokeley and his UGLY ass friends. They are always fucking with me and I am BEYOND tired of it. They always take my stuff and ruin it or they'd just put their dirty ass, crusty ass hands on me. Well actually, only Stokeley would touch me. But that's beside the point.

Fuck I wish I had a brother that would beat they ass for the one time.

Anyways, I was walking home from school since it wasn't that far and it was a nice day out. Even though I knew I had to walk past Isaiah's house, I didn't want them to stop me from enjoying a nice walk.

They always hang out there after school and sit on the porch smoking which is why I rarely walk home. But, for some reason I had enough confidence to walk past them today.

As I was approaching Isaiah's house, I made sure to turn my volume in my earphones all the way up and look down at my phone pretending to do something.

"AYE BITCH!"

Ah fuck.

They kept calling out at me but I kept ignoring them, walking faster. Until, I got shoved to the ground and scrapped my hand.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled flipping my body over to face them. I noticed Stokeley wasn't with them.

I looked at my phone and saw it was cracked. fUUUUUck!!!!

"What? What the fuck you finna do? Cry? Man just gimme yo shit!" DoNaLd said. The fuck is a Donald?

"HEY GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!" I yelled

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jahseh yelled.

He walked behind me, snatched me up, yanked my backpack off of me, then pushed me right back down.

Then he opened it up, and dumped everything out like the bitch he is.

At this point I knew saying anything would be pointless.

Why these niggas are so mad at me to the point where they feel the need to do this, is BEYOND me.

Then trunks lil ugly ass snatched my phone and earphones out of my hand.

(Bro I'm in class writing this rn and somebody mustYYYYYYY😭😷)

"FUCK YOU GIVE ME MY SHIT!!!" I screamed scared that he would fuck my phone up even more.

Unfortunately, I was right.

He slammed my phone and earphones to the ground and just started stomping on them.

I started shocked and just started to cry. My earphones was a big part of my life considering I used them all day everyday. And yeah I could buy some new ones at target for $10 but I was just astonished at the fact that they would disrespect me so badly.

"Awww look. We made her cry." Isaiah said pretending to cry.

They all started laughing as I was getting up.

I didn't even bother to pick up my earphones but I picked up everything else. Including my dismantled phone.

They just laughed at me as I walked away crying.