Im Sorry Daddy <3

Who heard Carbonated water???
"Dat mean I shoot-"
-------------------------

"UGH what the fuck ever Stokeley! I'm out!" I yelled as I stormed out of his bitchass house.

"NO THE FUCK YOU NOT! YOU BETTER GET YO ASS BACK IN THIS HOUSE BEFORE I BEATCHO ASS!!" He yelled storming towards me.

But he wasn't fast enough because I got in my car, locked the doors, and started it up.

"ASIA YOU BETTER OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BUST YO FUCKING WINDOW!!!" He yelled with him chest heaving up and down.

"Whatever nigga." I mumbled as I started pulled out of his driveway.

"FINE THEN!!! DON'T BRING YO ASS BACK HERE EVER AGAIN IF THATS HOW YOU FEELIN!!!" He yelled as he stormed away, back into his house.

Yeah right nigga. You're gonna welcome me back with open arms.

Stokeley is my boyfriend and we have been going out for 2 years. He's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for and I'd never intentionally hurt him, BUT HE JUST FUCKING PISSED ME OFF SO IM FINNA GO AND MAKE HIS ASS LOOK STUPID REAL QUICK.

PERIOD (t)

I dialed my friend Ciara to let her know how I'm feeling and how WE'RE about to get FUCKED up.

"AYE CIARA!" I yelled into the phone.

"HOLY FUCK WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?"

"Well why are you yelling?"

"BITCH CAUSE YOU'RE YELLING!"

"No I'm not."

"Bitch- whatever. What you want?"

"To get fucked up." I smirked.

"Bet, I'll be over in 10. Craig pissed me off and I need some attention from a lovey dovey type nigga."

I chucked "Same. Well kinda. But I'm finna pull up at my house see ya."

"Bye." She hung up.

Ciara and Craig have an open relationship so it's normal for her to get some new dick once every two or three weeks.

But me and Stokeley aren't like that so Imma get fucked up to a certain extent.

3 hours later
10:51pm

"Ight bitch you ready?" Ciara asked while finishing her lip gloss in the car mirror.

"Yep. Yep." I responded unlocking the car door and stepping out.

We walked in and immediately went straight for the bar.

"Whatchu want boo?" Ciara asked.

"Fuck I don't know. Pick for me."

"Bet." She said with a sly smirk.

Damn. She finna fuck me up.

Oh well :)

It's been about an hour since we got there and I am feeling dizzy as hell. Which is good. I'm having so much fun!

Me and Ciara were twerking to Cash Shit by Megan Thee Stallion and we were starting to get niggas attention.

After another 30 seconds, I feel hands grab my waist.

I turned my head smirking and continued to do what I was doing. I saw a fine ass lightskin nigga with dreads.

"Damn lil mama whatchu got goin?" He said biting his lip.

I smirked and started to be extra as hell, slowing down while making sure to press my ass all up on him.