•Escaping•

×EQ's POV×
I slowly traced my finger on one of the crystals on the wall, I sighed slightly as I slowly backed up. I heard someone yelling my name, I immediately turned around, my black dress flowing slightly in the crisp wind. "H-Hallo?" I stuttered. "W-Who's in my presence currently." I stammered out, not wanting to be thrown against the ground again. I heard some rustling from behind a bush, but decided not to look in that direction. My breathing was starting to get rapid, I reached my hand out as if I were to grab someone else's. "P-Please.. tell me who you are.. show yourself.." I tried saying, sternly.  I heard some intense giggling, I instantly looked at the bush. "Well Well.. looks like we have the evil bitch himself.. EQ.. it's been so long.. the war is still going on so you better be ready." AM said as I watched him creep out of bush. "A-AM.. get the crystalized hell.. away from me.. why can't we just sign a peace treaty.. I don't want to fight anymore." I stammered, backing up into the wall. AM chuckled "Weak ass.. anyways~ How about you actually train for once and follow the rules.. or are you too freakin' evil for that." AM muttered to me as he got closer and closer to me. I kept backing up soon noticing that I can't walk through walls I slid down onto the floor. I tried looking into AM's eyes to see if he'd gone completely poco loco or not, I sighed. "What do you want AM.." I said calmly. "Wanting you to follow the rules.. or atleast go get a drink with me." AM said glaring straight at me. I shuddered, I immediately stood up. I pushed AM away and made my way past him towards the training grounds, well.. sort of.. I was taking a 'Detour'. I heard AM grunt behind me and slowly mosey on in the other direction, I smiled to myself.

I trekked through the crowds of people, people I've known all my life. The same gosh damn people.. I'm tired of it, so tired. When I made it the the training grounds I took a left and silently snuck behind some guards as I made it to the dimension's head office building. I walked inside carrying only a doll my dad had made for me before he passed, I carried this everywhere I went. It was sort of my security item, something I kept with me through thick and thin. I ducked behind plants and sneaked around corners, trying my best to keep out of sight. Then it happened.. the security alarm went off, I had been spotted. I immediately dashed towards the portal room as quick as I could, ignoring all my surroundings "WARNING! WARNING! SUBJECT EQ HAS MADE IT PAST SECURITY, FIND THEM AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE. THEIR SUPPOSED LOCATION IS NEAR THE PORTAL ROOM." The loudspeaker bellowed, I immediately quickened my pace. It all felt like a daze, red lights flashing and sirens blaring. I made it to the portal room, I quickly opened the door with the key card I stole. This all had to be a dream, I'm finally escaping this hell. I looked at a portal it seemed interesting enough, even though it was not labeled. I touched a button making sure after I entered it wouldn't show I did. Immediately after I gripped my doll and jumped through the portal, everything suddenly went dark.

×3rd Person POV×
3 countries stood dumfounded in front of the open portal room door, FV, FN, and GA. (A/N: FV is France, FN is Finland, and GA is Guatemala) "How the hell did EQ escape?!" FV stomped his feet angerly. GA's mouth was agape, she had no words. FN observed the portal room, he was looking for clues. GA slowly looked around the room "Did.. he bring a satchel?" GA asked in a monotone voice. FN shook his head "No.. he did not.. the higher ranks searched his house for clues.. nothing came up on the crystagram." FN muttered, as he kicked at the ground. GA sighed, and began searching the portals to see which one had been recently used. But suddenly she noticed something, it seemed like nothing had been used. "How the HUCKLEBERRY!-" GA blurted out. FN and FV looked at GA, they then looked at each other and exchanged confused glances. "What's wrong GA..?" FV asked, utterly worried by his friends shocked speech. "That damned evil queen.. he literally disabled one of these portals before exiting.. so it looked like nothing has changed." GA growled, extremely angry at that sly ass trick. FN sighed "We'll just have to monitor everything, until someone has the guts to try every portal without dying from too much dimension traveling or just dying from something in the dimension.." FN stated as he turned around and left, FV soon followed leaving GA by the portals. GA sighed she kicked at the ground as she also left. GA silently sighed "I'll freakin' find you EQ.. I'll get AM or someone to help me.. I know most of the tricks in your book..
Just.
You.
Wait.
••••
AhhH the first chapter Is finished and so much crap has already happened.. I introduced a couple of characters as well as the Crystalized Dimension. EQ sort of has a bad reputation for what he has done in the past, and he just wanted to escape from his own problems ya know'? But that's illegal in the dimension without full on permission from a higher rank, so sit tight and buckle your seat belts cause this story is going to be an emotional mess and a wild ride.

Did I mention there's going to be a lot of swears in this? Aha-