Steven x Reader (fluff.?)

So this is my first chapter. I'm sorry if I misspell some words since English isn't my first language, and if you think that something sounds very familiar from a different oneshot story please tell me I will immediately delete the page and make a new one.
Let's get startet
_________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

I've been walking around the beach for a while now and still don't really know how to spend my evening.
I sat down on a bench and watched the sunset ' so beautiful' I thought to myself and closed my eyes to feel the warm breeze on my face...

Steven's pov

I was bored, I'm mean really bored.
I usually doesn't happened but I don't know what to do.
I went outside to see the sunset and......

(Y/n)

This gave me a very good idea, I could ask her for a sleepover.
I ran downstairs and ran over to (y/n) who was sitting around.
I sneaked behind her and touched her shoulders....

(Y/n)'s POV

I jumped and squeaked as I felt something touch my shoulders, I turned around to see steven...laughing....
I gave him a death glare and blushed a bit "Do not scare me like that!" I slightly yelled at him then turned back to the ocean.
I heard him giggle as he sat next to me
"Heh, sorry but can I asked you  something?" He asked
"Sure, what is it?"
"Wanna do a sleep over at my place?" He asked as I saw him blush a bit
I giggled "of course, I font really have much to do anyways" I smiled and saw him smiling too with stars in his pink eyes.
'So cute' I thought to myself

Steven's POV

I saw (y/n) walk home probably to get her stuff she needs and I went home to prepare everything

(Smol time skip òwó)

" snacks check, drinks check, movies check, games check...hmmm"
"Steven what are you doing?" I heard pearl asked
"Nothing! Just preparing for the sleep over with (y/n)"
"So when are you gonna confesse to her?" I blushed as amethyst asked me while she walked up the stairs

(Y/n)'s and Steven's pov

"I.....dont ...know, what if she/he does not like me"

(Y/n) POV

Looked down blushing 'daaad whyyyy' I thought
"Well you better get going" (y/d/n) said
I looked up "OK! Bye dad!" I said as I was walking out the door
"Bye honey, tell him you love him!!"
"DAD!" I yelled as I was blushing hard.
I went to Steven's house and knocked on the door and pearl opened it "oh (y/n), Steven is upstairs" she said as I walked in, I nodded and walked upstairs to see Steven and amethyst fighting? Over something?

"Come on, you've got to tell her!!!"
She said
"It's hard than you think!"
He slightly yelled
"Tell what?" I asked as I saw him jump

Steven's POV

I jumped as I saw (y/n) standing tgere, I blushed "n-nothing! Glad you came" I laughed nervously and pushed amethyst out "pls go" I said she smirked "you can do this" she said.
I turned around to see (y/n) sitting on my bed "so whatcha got?" She asked
"Well I got games and movies, wanna play a card game?" I asked she nodded.
I got uno and sat down, (y/n) sat in front of me

(Smol time skip uwu)

(Y/n)'s POV

Its been idk how many rounds we've played but I'm about to finish him off
He laid a 2+ I laid a 2+ he had another one and hoped I would pick but he had to pick 12 cards.
I chuckled as I laid a red 9 "uno"
He laid a 4+ " I wish for the color blue!"
I smirked and laid my 4+ "uno out, nice try universe" I said "....not fair" he said then sighed and cleaned up as I sat down on his bed "what movie would you like to see?" He asked "got any horror movies?" I asked even tho I hate horror movies "yep I do!" He put the DVD in the DVD player and sat next to me.
"I be right back" he said and walked downstairs leaving me alone I his dark room and the movie I got a bit scared. I looked next to me and saw his pink jacket on a chair, I went up to it and tried it on "a bit big but I kinda feel safe" I whispered and sat back down eating my popcorn.
Steven came back and looked at me and raised an eyebrow then smiled
"Looks good on you" he said
I blushed "t-thanks" I said
As the movie went on, I squeaked a few times when a jumpscare popped up.
I hid my face in his chest I heard him chuckle
"Hmph" I looked at him he looked at me, our eyes were locked together as he slowly leaned in I started to blush I leaned in too just to feel him lips touch mine....
We let go and looked at each other until we realized what just happen we both looked away blushing madly
"(Y-y/n)?"  He asked
"Y-YES!?" I squeaked
He chuckled  and gabbed my chin then kissed me again "I love you~" he said
Rn I was blushing so badly "i-i love you t-too" I said we were about to kiss again until.........I screamed.

Steven's POV

I saw (y/n) hiding under my blanket 'she just to cute' I thought to myself as I turned off the tv and laid  next to (y/n).
I slowly removed my blanket "shhh, its OK" I said trying to calm her down.
I covered her and myself in my blanket. She started to cuddle me, I smiled and cuddled with her until we drifted to sleep...

End

_________________________________________

I hope it was good enough for my first chapter, and if it doesn't really fit to the theme (fluff) then I'm sorry •^•

Requested by AsiaLegs2019