Preface

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

This is the first complete rewrite of the Symbiosis series I've done in almost five years on this platform. I spent a while on it, because I wanted to get rid of the Northern Rescue aspects and write a more original concept. I got sick of it because it was practically just a rewrite of the movie in a tv show setting.

No more!

I have original characters now, with some same faceclaims and such, but an original plot to create a better story. I will be rewriting the second and fourth iterations in the next few weeks, while just flat out canceling the third one.

We don't talk about that one.

It didn't exist.

Some important changes have been made elsewhere! Lucifer is no longer canon, that was dumb

Some important changes have been made elsewhere! Lucifer is no longer canon, that was dumb. The symbiote lore has also been changed to fit into this new multiverse, I won't go into a ton of details here, as it gets explained in the story itself. My sister helped me out a lot with the planning phase, so I give many thanks to her for that. Hopefully this comes out as well as I hoped.

It's also longer, with sixteen chapters compared to the previous eight. It's roughly twenty pages longer, and personally, just better written in third person. I've found third person to be superior for a wider scale of storytelling... let me know what you think!

Be good, be kind, and have a good night friends!