Uno

Chapter 7: Uno

~~~~~

No One's POV:

"...But you will die if you go." Outer sighed, "It's a lose-lose situation either way."

"He's right." Cross looked away, "If we die outside of our AUs, we are gone."

"That's their plan," Outer pointed out. "They want you all gone for good."

"If I die, Dream will die because he is my counterpart from the Tree of Feelings. The Multiverse will also be rid of any emotion and becoming as emotionless as Ink." Nightmare added. "It would be similar to Ink and Error. If Error were to truly die, the balance would tip from all of the AUs Ink has created. The AUs would collide and the Multiverse would be set to self destruction mode to fix itself."

They sat quietly, reviewing their options. Until Dust broke the silence.

"Well that was a very long and detailed explanation I didn't want to hear."

He was soon thrown out of a window for it by Nightmare.

"I'm not cleaning up the glass." Nightmare stated. "You broke it, you clean it."

"But you were the one who tossed me out!" Dust exclaimed from outside of the window.

"And I can throw you to the original Underlust." Nightmare threatened.

Dust got up from the dead bushes and went inside to get the broom, not wanting to be thrown a second time in to that awful place. He learned his lesson the first time.

"Then what do we do about Error?" Killer asked, very concerned.

Outer thought for a second, "I know who we need to call. He's not going to like who it is though.."

-In The Anti-Void-

Error's POV:

After destroying that AU, I went back to my own personal hell in white. I sat for the longest time, just thinking about nothing. I don't know how long I sat there. Eventually, I began to knit. Soon I realized that I needed a few more items to complete my lastest project, a multicolored hammock. It mainly consisted of white, black, dark grey, and of course my infamous dark blue strings.

So I got up. But if I were to gather supplies, I need a disguise. I took off my signature hoodie and traded it with a newly made white hoodie with bear ears. It was so soft that I stroke it with my hand. I had to push up the the sleeves to feel because the sleeves were longer than my arms.

"I͢ ̀s͞ho̴u̶ld̷ m҉҉a̴̕k̷͝e͘ ͟҉mat̵͘c̡h̶̡i̢͏̕ng̴ ͘͘͢p̀ant͟͢s ͠t̶̡oo!̵ ̷M̷͘a͏y̡̨͝b̸̧e ̡͏dą͏́r͠k̵ ҉͏͏g͟r͠͏ȩ̛y ̨͜w͢ò͜u̷͞͡l̀̕d͠͠͠ ̀҉l̸͢o̕o͠ḱ̸͞ ́g͏͝ó͡o͜d͏?̵͞" I thought aloud, telling no one in particular.

I pulled on my hoodie to pull it over my face. It covered it quite well, better than I thought actually. I also swapped my shorts for some black pants. Now I could go out and not get noticed immediately. I found some shoes (that weren't my slippers) and put them on.

I opened a portal to the original Undertale and grabbed my woven basket. I stepped through as casually as possible and closed the portal behind me.

Perfect, looks like it's on a passive run and monsters are on the Surface already. I walked into a local loom shop. I gasped at how many colors of yarn the small store held. I continued to walk into the place, the cashier kept her focus on me. I was the only other person in the store.

As I walked through the few narrow isles, picking up a few things here and there, something caught my eye. There stood spools of the whitest yarn I have ever seen. Why haven't I seen these in the previous timelines? I picked up a few spools seeing that they were expensive, and for a good reason.

When I had finally finished roaming the place, I walked up to the cashier lady. I adjusted my hood to cover my face better and actually paid for the items.

"That would be 150g." She said simply.

I opened a portal and a pile of money fell onto the counter, probably much more than was needed. She looked at me in awe as I left, I even thought I saw her blueish tail wag. Where was the money from? That's the fun part, I don't know.

I created a portal back to white hell and walked through. I could feel her mismatched eyes gaze at me as I did. Then I closed it. I dropped my hood to reveal my face only to find an abomination in there with me.

The 90's nightmare.

One of the few that can enter here without my help.

Fresh.

"Wassup my radical brotato chip?" His glasses now read 'WAS SUP'.

"͏͞Ẃ͘h̶y͝ ̸͢͝t̢̧̕he͞ ͘h̕e̶̡c̵̨͜k á̷̷r̴̡̀ȩ̛ y͢ou̴ ͏͡ḩ̕e̴͜re̢͟?̨͟͠" His magic sensored my cursing.

"Came 'ere tah see my bro! I haven't seen ya in a while!" Fresh got up from the 'floor' of the Anti-Void.

I took a step back. I opened my mouth to speak, but then I felt a massive pain in my damaged soul. I doubled over in pain and dropped the basket of colorful yarns and supplies.

Fresh started walking towards me. I looked up just for a moment to see him about three feet away. His glasses now read '??? ???'. Before he could get any closer, I made a portal under myself and left. I landed in an empty AU. I was puzzled.

"͞W͏hat́ t̶he͏ ́͠h̢el̷͝ļ̷́ ̧͘͏I͜͟n̵̵k҉͏?̕" I asked as I got up from the ground, the pain now beginning to fade. "̶T͏̷h̵er͟͡e͘͜ i͡sn'́͢t̢̢͝ anyt҉͞h̷̛͜i̵͘n̕g͏̷ ̧́h͏͜͜e̸͢r͟e.."

"Hello Ni- Error?!" A familiar voice, a familiar enemy.

~~~~~
Lol u already know who it is-

11|10|2019
(933 words)
~Crystal