ᔕᑌᗰᗰᗩᖇY||0.

Kacey Verne wasn't a normal girl, she didn't go to sleepovers when she was a child, and she didn't paint her nails or talk about boys, who would never like her back

        Kacey Verne wasn't a normal girl, she didn't go to sleepovers when she was a child, and she didn't paint her nails or talk about boys, who would never like her back. Instead she worried about what night she would have to turn or what she had to make for dinner the next day, the important stuff.

          Not doing normal teenage girl things made Kacey wonder if that was what made her a misfit. Was her not trying to be friends with anyone make her weird? Did her need to always be right make guys stay away from her? Was she unattractive? No that couldn't be it, none of it was it, yes it might've been the reason she wasn't popular but the reason people tend to stay away from her, was because of her past.

          Everyone in forks and la push knew about her dads death, about how her mom stabbed him to death and then ran off, nowhere to be found. Everyone knew how she was adopted by a family friend who already had 3 kids, Billy Black.

          Everyone saw it coming when Billy decided to adopt her, since he was basically her uncle, not by blood of course, but he was there the day she was born and the days after that, almost like a second dad. What happens next though no one saw coming.

          Sam Uley and Kacey Verne start dating out of nowhere. People say that opposites attract so imagine everyone's surprise when two people with the exact same personality end up dating.

          That wasn't the only shock, imagine Kacey's dad being alive the whole time and Kacey's mom coming back to finish what she started. Kacey was in for a hell of a ride.

✰✰✰

Not edited yet