ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇ||4.

When 6 o'clock came around, Kacey had started to feel really nervous and that caused her to start biting her already short nails

          When she heard the doorbell ring, she stood up wiping her sweaty hands on to her jeans.

          Opening the door, she came face to face with Sam Uley, the guy holding a bouquet of flowers and wearing a big smile on his face.

          The smile on his face calmed Kacey's nerves, or maybe it was just his presence. Either way it helped.

"Hi" Kacey smiled at him, grabbing the bouquet out of his hands when he held it forward, and went and put the flowers into a vase full of water.

"Come" Sam held out his arm, letting Kacey link hers with it. And with that the two took off towards Sams truck.

ꨄꨄꨄ

          "What's your full name?" Sam asked Kacey taking a bite out of his stake.

          "I'm pretty sure everyone knows that" Kacey laughed drinking from her water.

          "Well, we're supposed to be getting to know each other, so answer the question" He smiled at her.

Kacey let out a sigh, though she was amused "My names Kacey Verne"

"No middle name?" Kacey let out a laugh when he asked that, he found this fun.

"Not one that you need to know" she crossed her leg over the other. "Well, Whats your name?"

Sam set his fork down on his plate and sat up straight "My name is Samantha Uley" he held his hand out "nice to meet you"

Kacey burst into laughter at his first name "Samantha?" She laughed harder when she looked up to see his cheeks a bright pink color.

"Are you done?" Sam held a annoyed look causing her to clear her throat.

"Yeah" Kacey coughed "it's cute" she cleared her throat again to stop the laugh from coming up.

"Go ahead" Sam sighed and with that Kacey fell into a fit of laughter, ignoring the looks from the other people in the restaurant.

ꨄꨄꨄ
Not edited