❝A promise to meet again ❞

The cold breeze gently kissed the small boy's skin as his long and messy brown hair flows a bit by the air

The cold breeze gently kissed the small boy's skin as his long and messy brown hair flows a bit by the air. This night, the full blue moon is on the dark night sky.

It's still beautiful without the stars surrounding the lonely moon. His light green eyes are staring forward at the sunflowers, his most favorite flower—-swaying left and right softly.

It's summer so that's why there are sunflowers in the between the road.

He doesn't know why did he like this flower but he get so happy if he sees one in every summer.

When he mentioned about summer, the summer night is more colder than he expected even though the morning is more hotter than regular days.

The small boy is sitting down on the ground, to wait for someone to come and get him. He hold a katana that is more bigger than the child himself. But he can easily holding it in his arms.

"Where is Masaru?" The child is beginning to get bored of waiting for that person called Masaru.

Somehow Masaru is going somewhere without telling him where he goes. The city is far away from where the boy sitting at. He hated that Masaru went somewhere without him. He didn't like being alone by himself especially at night like this.

He wanted to go to the city but he preferred going there with someone than by himself. He is afraid to get lost if he is there by himself. He will troubled for Masaru if he get lost. So that's why he is out of the city.

"Hinari." He hear the gentle voice calling out a name—-his own very name that he hold precious in his heart.

He looked left toward the sound of that familiar voice. He sees a man with black hair in low ponytail as the moonlight shone upon his face and hair. He can see his golden eyes are looking at him with love and kindness.

The green eyes brighten to see the man. He quickly stand up and run toward the man as he still had his sword in his arms.

"Masaru!"

He bumped his small body on the man's legs. "Geez, where did you go?! I am tired of waiting!" When he look up, he starts complaining as soon as he get close to the man.

The man, Masaru chuckled. "I'm sorry, Hinari. There was a scent of a demon roam around in the city so I have to take care of it." The child— Hinari turn paled when he heard the word demon from Masaru's mouth.

"D-Did you get hurt from that demon?" Hinari asked. His small hand clenched on Masaru's pants.

The man smiled gently toward the child. He lowered his body to the height of the child. "I am not hurt, Hinari. So you don't have to worried." He lifted his hand on top of Hinari's head to give him a pat. "After all, I am strong swordsman, right?"