.see you soon

A/n*
This is chapter will be in Tanjiro's side of view on Hinari first and then back to Hinari.

_________

Hinari hardly go out from the house in the morning, Tanjiro noticed.

Today as well, Hinari stayed inside with his father. He know that his father is ill and weak. Tanjuro must stayed inside all the time but he doesn't know what Hinari's reason is for not going outside in the morning.

All Hinari ever told him is....

"I am weak against the sunlight." That's all he said to Tanjiro.

He know that Hinari is stronger than his father since he can lifted heavy stuffs very easily. There is one time when his father fell down and hurt his legs on the way home at night. Despite his small body, Hinari can also lifted his father.

It's very surprising coming from Hinari himself.

For someone like Hinari is weak against the sunlight.

Tanjiro couldn't understand what he meant by that just yet.

Hinari is mysterious to Tanjiro.

He likes rice balls with many flavors but his favorite is just plain rice. Hinari dislikes carrot which it's not unusual for children. His belonging is only a sword covered with cloth as if he's hiding it. The reason is he had that sword because it's important to him.

One night, he sees a tattoo of a red dragon painted on his back when he bathed with Hinari together. For a child, he had a tattoo and it was drawn beautifully with sunflowers. It must be so expensive to pay to draw a tattoo this beautiful.

Again, Hinari doesn't remember why the reason is that he had a tattoo on his back. He had a hard time to regain his memories so Tanjiro is somehow pity of him for not remembering his own family.

"But I do had Masaru by my side." Said the older boy.

A person named Masaru is the one who gave the name of Hinari to him. That name he got from that person. The name is named after his love for sunflowers.

Tanjiro think that Masaru is like a big brother figure or a father figure to Hinari.

The young boy had learn a lot about Hinari by looking at his actions everyday.

Hinari had a feminine face though his personality shows more boyish side. Like he eats a lot but he ate it elegantly. Like he's using chopsticks perfectly without making a mess. As if he was living a home with strict rules before like a noble for a example. It must be a habit that his body remembers his movement before getting amnesia but Hinari isn't aware of his movements.

Hinari is cheerful yet mature person even though he is still a child (which he is not). That's all he know about Hinari.

Back to Hinari.

Waking up from his sleep, Hinari brings himself up from the futon and looking around in daze. "It's cold...." He commented. He started scratching his head as his hair is becoming messy from his doing.

He then look down at the two kids who get squeezed themselves to him, sleeping in his both sides of his body. Hinari is sleeping in the same room as Tanjiro and Nezuko and it is separate from their parents and Takeo who is still a baby. He can tell that they both are cold and tried to sleep next to him to feel the warm from Hinari as their warmer. He is not mad because they are cute like this.

Hinari tried to move out slowly from their grasps. Like any other would do, Hinari put other blanket on top of them so they won't feel cold anymore.