Chapter 9 ~ finally more life

Stats
-------------------------------
Name: Rin Makoto
Age: 17
Sex: Male
Race: Superior Water
Exp: 55/100
Lvl: 55
Evolution: 5/15
Job: guard, Hunter, adventurer, Explorer, cook, Swordsman, water user, elements, Earth user, blacksmith.
Rank: C
-------------------------------
STATS
Health: 300/300
Mana: 350/350
Stamina: 400/400
Attack: 100
Defense: 200
Magic Attack: 350
Luck: 60
-------------------------------
SKILLS
Helper: Izanami will tell you information depending on the level
Liquid body: A skill that allows the user's body to become liquid and have attacks pass through it. (Does not work with fire, light, and sound magic. A skill all members of the Water race are born with).
Drown: Allows the user to surround their enemy with their body and drown them. (Can drown fish, unique to the Water race).
Crystalize: Hardens the user's body which raises the defense of the user.
physical form: can make a physical human body that works like a normal person can also change certain pieces of the body
Taster:  from a single bite of food he could tell what was used to make it
Scent Tracker: can sniff out any sense that he needs
Scent hidden: can hide Scent whenever needed
Water shot: like a bullet of water
Water slash: like a sword cutting through the air
Tidal wave: turn to your body into a massive wave of water
Water Dash: move from one spot to another only works in water
Sence: can detect other people or things he needs
Etc
-------------------------------
Titles: [Reincarnated] [God's Pity] [Death By Water] [Last Water Race Member] [Superior Water] [bookworm] [ Hunter] [water mage] [Earth mage] [chef] [Etc]
-------------------------------
Familiars:(wolf:Aesir)
-------------------------------
As the sun is rising me and the Wolf are awake as we wait for Izanami right now all I'm doing is just petting the back of the wolf's head she seems to like it as I was doing that I suddenly heard a noise to the right of me when I look I notice it was Izanami just getting up "good night's sleep". As I say that she then looked at me "yes how about you Rin" she said with a smile " didn't really get to for to reasons one keeping watch as I said and two I had to feed this one" as I answer we both look down at my lap the wolf is just still looking out at the sun I'll happily well I rub her neck ." Hey Izanami what do you think is a good name for her" when I said that Izanami gave me a look like she was thinking then said,'' How about Aesir" it had a nice ring to it " Aesir I like it how about you" the wolf and then looked at me and bark happily all of a sudden the wolf was covered in a blue light and when created the wolf have the color of water of course water didn't have a color but when you normally look at it water looks like blue so she look like blue water matter of fact there was some water particles coming off of her I was mainly surprised. after that sudden revelation we decided to eat pack up and start to head out again we did multiple rest stop Izanami didn't have to do night watch because me and Aesir could just switch between each other it's been about a week.

There were a couple of cans of goblins coming at us and they usually end up being mauled by Aesir or cut up into tiny pieces by me. There were a couple times where there was other creatures mostly bunnies and occasional wolves luckily Aesir didn't mind especially for the fact that they were her enemies originally I only know this for a fact because she was always angry when they came around as we started to walk a little while longer I know some smoke in the air actually I notice a lot of smoke in the air and Aesir seem to be smelling something and she looks like she wanted it badly we decided to start heading that way that was when we notice a dirt path so we headed towards that road and walk towards the village when we arrived it was a wooden gate n2guard standing out in front they look like those guards you would see as nights protecting a king I don't know if that's a regular soldier or amor advance soldier but we decided to go towards them anyways when we did the guards draw their swords for some reason then shouted out us "Holt do not come closer with that creature"set the one that was quite tall " we must know right now is that your familiar" I asked the shorter one he was almost as short as me so I'm wondering if he's a teen just like me or not "I don't know I never seen a familiar before what do familiars usually look like" I responded with my own question "they usually have the same magic as their masters and it is usually shown on their bodies just like that one so once again is that your familiar" nice of them to actually answer.

"Then yes this is my familiar" after I said that they put down their weapons and let us come closer when we were near them they then asked me "license and registration please" I look at the confusingly at that remark "I hate to say this but this is my first time coming to any village or town there was" needless to say they're both quite shocked "how is this your first time in any village we're matter-of-fact any civilization where were you at originally" I straight-up tell them that I was into the ocean with the sirens " sirens how you're not even a siren" they both look at me questioningly " that's because I'm a Superior Water race apparently also the last one of its kind". They were both surprised and had me fall them to their little booth "place your hands over this square block it will scan you and then show us your results" I did as they said all of a sudden it started to glow blue in text starting to show up above they both look at it surprisingly " are you perhaps an adventure because only people who have experienced adventures can reach up to level 50 US humans can reach up to 100 but it could take up to years" I now looking them surprise "well that's good to know it only took me probably only two to three weeks I can't remember exactly to get here and I start off at level 1" after that they give me my identification card told me where the nearest in was along with the adventurer's guild if I wanted to sign up. They also made one for Izanami she was a level three but then again she's not really much we see human more digitally there but it still work and they gave a tag to my familiar Aesir it even showed her stats.
Name:Aesir
Age:16
Sex: female
Exp:10/100
Lvl:50
Evolution: 2/10
Rank: D
-------------------------------
STATS
Health: 200/200
Mana: 50/50
Stamina: 100/100
Attack: 100
Defense: 100
Magic Attack: 100
Luck: 10
-------------------------------
SKILLS
Bite: uses their teeth to chomp at people

Water bike: makes fake water teeth longer to get a deeper bite

Claus: use the clause to slash at people

Water Claus: use the clause to slash at people adds water to
make it a range attack
-------------------------------
We would have to go out and train for a while to get her up to my level. After that we waved goodbye to them and headed towards the village there is so many people they're were humans, elfs, Demihumans, and dwarves.after looking around for a while we decided to head towards the adventurer's guild when I push the door is open.

Cliffhangers anyways sorry I didn't release this last night I ended up passing out because of exhaustion from the night before I have trouble sleeping at night anyways here's what was supposed to be released yesterday today hope you enjoy and I'm thinking the releasing another book this one won't be updated as often but I'll be updated from time to time I'm planning on probably releasing it maybe tomorrow if not Thursday hope you enjoyed bye