chapter 1 ~ wtf reboot

WHY THE HECK WATER OF ALL THINGS!!! Wait...if I'm water that still doesn't explain why I can't move. Her voice came back to Answer " Answer:  You can move you just don't know that your moving and where you're going"Okay so I am moving I just don't know it "Ok so how do I find out where I'm going and where I am?" She then reply "Answer: Just say "Auto-Updating map" and you will get a map that will continuously update your position" I then thought ...Wow...that's convenient.

She's then also says"I almost forgot to tell you but you can't physically hold anything because...well your water" I then yell "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Her response to that "Answer: Because you didn't ask", "What kind of reason is that!", "Answer: My reason!". "AHHHHH! Haa Ok just breath keep calm and think I was reincarnated as water...wait but I can't talk so...how can I say Auto-Updating map? And why the heck do you say answer before the talk?" "Answer: I say 'answer' before I talk because that was how I was programmed to talk when answering questions. Now as to how you'll get the map...I don't know, God never thought of that".

"ONCE AGAIN GOD IS BEING USELESS!!! Wait I just realized that I don't even know your name...so what is it?"? "Answer: My name is System 1478346850982509829" when she said it I just freeze for a moment ".....You know what, I'll call you...hmmm, what should I call you? Ah, I got it, Izanami! After the Japanese goddess".

"Hmmm...it's not, horrible, but isn't she the goddess of death?" She mumbled. "Well yes, but she also the goddess of creation. And what is 'not horrible' means?". She pause for a moment then replied "Answer: Its means I...like it" I snickered a little "I knew you would".

"Shut up" that caught me off guard. "I didn't know you had emotions?" She stop then replied "Answer: I do have emotions it's just...well...I'm not supposed to. Maybe that's why God gave me to you. Because I'm a mistake" on the inside I felt hurt "You are not a mistake and if God really thinks that I will kill him" I answered in a calm mannered. She gasped "You'll really do that for me?" "Of course, I will No one should feel like they are a mistake" I say with pride.

She starts to sniffle "Thank you, Rin" "No problem, Izanami."  She the stops sniffling "Well since your being so nice to me I guess I can show you what I look like" After she said that a cute girl appeared in front of me with a poof of smoke. She had brown hair and blue eyes and a scarf around her neck, that floated in the water, she wears a nice light blue shirt with a knee-length skirt that a dark blue.

"Wow… you're beautiful" "Really...thank you" She mumbled while spinning around a little. "Well the one problem I have is before I go fight God I don't even have a physical body how do I deal with that" she then replied with "You can try killing fish to get experience to evolve. Also just think of stats to see how powerful you are"I just went with "OK…" I thought about stats with all of my liquid being and then something popped up in front of me and it looked like this…

Pg 2

-------------------------------

Name: Rin Makoto

Age: 17

Sex: Male

Exp: 0/50

Level: 0

Evolution:0/10

Job: None

Rank: F

-------------------------------

STATS

Health: 50/50

Mana: 100/100

Stamina: 90/100

Attack: 10

Defense: 5

Magic Attack: 40

Luck: 30

-------------------------------

SKILLS

Liquid body: A skill that allows the user's body to become liquid and have attacks pass through it(does not work with fire and ice magic attacks).

-------------------------------

Titles: [Reincarnated] [God's Pity] [Death By Water]

-------------------------------

Pg 3

I want to yell at these titles but I'll try to keep my cool "what the f is with these titles" she then answers for me "God gave you these titles" I get very frustrated"well f you god" she then goes along with saying "Yes God, f you"there's an obvious surprise on my face if I had one" I didn't know that you swore, Izanami" cheer play with this simple"Answer: I don't normally I just thought that I should copy you" to me it made sense "Oh ok? And one more thing, is there any way you might be able to stop saying 'answer' before you answer something?" Her answer was really getting on my nerves "Answer: Yes I will disable it right now" As soon as she said that a screen popped up in the corner of my vision that read Izanami has disabled setting 'Say answer before answering. "Yosh! Time to kill some fishies!"

============================

Sorry I have an update in a long time my work's been kind of killing me lately I do graveyard shift right now so it put my schedule off quite a bit