Day 4: Tuesday

As soon as the bell rang announcing that class was done for the day, Kacy practically ran to the parking lot, happy to see her friends at the end of the day. She looked for one of her friends and could faintly make out Derricks figure leaning against a small car.

He smiled as she approached, "Hey Kace, Meg and I are gonna take you to book club today."

Kacy nodded but then looked around for her, "Where is she?"

"She said she had to go by the leadership room."

"I'm here! Sorry, Miss Ira was holding me up." The petite redhead squirmed as she frantically looked for her keys in the large pocket of her bag.

"Babe," Derrick announced getting his girlfriend's attention.

She looked up at him before he pointed out that they were already in her hand.

Megan's eyes opened wide and she blushed in embarrassment as she walked over to the driver's side.

Kacy laughed as the doors unlocked and she climbed into the back seat.

"Oh Meg, can you pull into the Cafe? I wanted to get Peter and me something to drink." She asked looking at the driver as she sped down the road.

"Yeah that's fine, it's on the way anyways." Meg nodded paying attention to the after school traffic.

"Okay, I'll buy if you guys want anything," Kacy concluded as she pulled out the large red wallet from her bag.

It was a quick drive to 'The Tiger Cafe' and there was no line when Megan pulled her car into the drive-thru, Kacy was surprised that it wasn't packed like it usually was.

"Hello, Welcome to Tiger Cafe, what can I get for you?" A masculine voice asked through the speaker that was connected to the screen beside the car.

"2 Iced peach green teas, unsweetened, 16 oz." Kacy whis[ered to Megan.

"Ooh that sounds good, do you want one too?" Meg asked looking over to the boy in the passenger seat.

"Yeah, I'm not trying to have anything with milk and puke it all up at practice." He nodded, looking at the time on the small dialog clock to see the time at 3:28.

"I'll have 4 Iced Peach Green teas, all unsweetened and a 16 oz," Megan announced.

"And will that be all for your visit?" The man asked.

"Yes."

"Your total will be $11 in the first window."

Kacy fumbled for the exact dollar bills and handed them to Megan so she could give them to the awaiting cashier. Megan handed the man the money and declined a receipt so she could pull up to the next window where they received their drinks.

"This is good, maybe I should get tea more often." Meg taste-tested the tea as she removed herself from the drive-thru so she could continue the drive to the bookstore.

"Yeah, I'm not really a coffee person unless I'm literally dead and have to use it as a last resort," Kacy explained holding both two cold drinks in her hands.

"Chandler won't even take a sip of coffee or else he pukes on demand." Derrick reminded laughing lightly at the thought of their friend.

Megan laughed as well, "Really?"

Kacy nodded from the back, "Yeah, when we were younger I Damian put coffee in his cup instead of orange juice and as soon as he took a sip he puked all over the table." She explained.

Megan's laughter died down as they pulled into a parking spot in front of Kacy's favorite store.

"Me and Damian will pick you up later," Derrick says as Kacy makes her way out of the vehicle.