Day 6: Thursday

Kacy gasped at the fresh air she was able to breathe in when Derrick had finally parked his truck in one of Valerie's parent's many garages.

"I can breathe." Chandler praised as he retreated the vehicle.

"I bet you wish you called shotgun sooner huh?" Damian smirked as he nudged Kacy's side.

Kacy looked to the backseat where her, Chandler and April were squeezed into with 6 weekender bags and the rest of their school backpacks that couldn't fit up front and all of the boy's football gear.

"I think that you could've put more stuff upfront with you guys, and get your sweaty meat hands away from me." She said as she pushed the boy away causing him to stumble for a second.

All he did in return was laugh before grabbing his belongings from the backseat.

"Hey Val, can you grab my bag?" Chandler asked not wanting to go near the stench filled vehicle

"It's my house get your own bag," Valerie replied as she grabbed her backpack and pulled her house keys out of one of the various pockets.

Chandler sighed in annoyance before grabbing his own belongings and following the rest of the gang into the large house.

"So rooms?" Derrick asked once all of them entered the large house.

There were a total of 9 rooms in the house and that consisted of Valerie's bedroom, the master bedroom, a game room, 2 offices for her parents, a theater room, workout room, and 2 extra guestrooms.

"I call Vals." April squealed before Kacey could even mutter the words herself.

"I call the bedroom with the balcony." Chandler picked.

Kacey immediately chimed in not wanting to room with Chandler and his need to talk your ear off before you could go to sleep, "I call the other one."

It was now left to Derrick and Damian's decision for their room choosing and unfortunately for Damian, Derrick was quicker to the draw, "I call Kace." He smiled at his brother's frown.

"Yes! Damian, we get to be roomies for the weekend!" Chandler mused smiling widely.

Damian glared at his friend, "Dude you don't have to be so gay about it."

Chandlers' expression dropped, "Why do you always assume that I'm gay?"

"Because out of the six of us someone definitely has to be gay."

"That doesn't mean it has to be me."

Val patted Chandlers back, "Hey man it's okay if you are."

Chandlers face grew red, "I'm not gay for crying out loud, I like vagina!" he yelled.

All five of them burst into laughter before allowing the conversation to be dropped. Everyone grabbed their bags and walked up the grand staircase to their waiting rooms.

When Kacey and Derrick reached the room that they would be sharing she couldn't help but jump onto the large California King. Her small bed could never compare to how comfortable the bed was.

Derrick jumped onto the bed next to her and she only knew this because of the fact that her eyes were still open but if her eyes were closed she wouldn't have even known he was there.

"Man I really wanted the balcony room," Kacey whined closing her eyes.

"At least we got the one with the bathroom," Derrick replied.

Even though there were two bathrooms they were both set up differently. The one Chandler had chosen was bigger and had a large flat screen plastered onto the wall along with a pair of french doors that led to a large balcony. Whereas the one that Kacey had been left with was smaller and didn't have a TV but it did have a bathroom that looked similar to Valeries in that it had a single vanity sink, soaking tub and shower, along with a toilet of course.