Chapter 3

Late night update! Muahahaha

It feels... warm.

Fang snuggled closer to the warmth. It's been long since he fall asleep in his brother's arms, ever since he started training with the members of Tempur-A and TAPOPS.

Kaizo is strong. Ever since Shadow's departure, he had risen fast among the rest. He took on difficult missions like the Admiral, which means he is almost always not around. It's the same this time too.

Wait... this time too.

Fang's eyes snapped open, and was greeted by an orange piece of fabric. When he pushed that away, it reveals Boboiboy's sleeping face behind it.

Fang jolted, practically jumping off the bean bags. This startled Boboiboy awake, who sat up groggily and checked his watch.

"Mornin', Fang." The boy yawned, stretching his back. "Feeling better?"

Fang recalled the night prior. His jaws tightened. "It won't happened again."

"Pardon?" Boboiboy wasn't expecting that answer.

"I won't do that again." Fang diverted his gaze. "It's a waste of time to sit and cry when I could do something to help my brother."

Boboiboy was confused, but before he could ask, Fang had left the library.

-=+=-

"Did you guys see Ochobot?" Yaya asked at the breakfast table. "He should already be here when me and Ying arrive, but it wasn't."

"He's not in our dorm, either." Gopal munched on some roti canai-burritos. "I mean, he was there for a while, then he left when we went to sleep."

"We should go search for Ochobot after breakfast; I'll ask Admiral Tarung for permission." Fang said. He seemed to be back to his usual self again, as if nothing had happened last night.

"Good call, Fang." Boboiboy nodded. "But I think we should go look for Ochobot now. What if he got stolen, just like those three sealed Powerspheres?"

"I'm not leaving my food!" Gopal whined at that, clutching onto his plate for dear life. The others ignored his complaints as they leave the table, dragging him with them.

"Me and Yaya will search the library." Ying said after Fang went to Admiral Tarung. "You and Gopal search the Powersphere Recharge Center. Ochobot might be there."

"Gotcha." Boboiboy started off in the direction of the PRC. "We'll call if we find anything."

"Why do we have to look for Ochobot?" Gopal asked as he followed Boboiboy down the corridor. "Ochobot probably just slept overtime; he would come as soon as it woke up."

"I know Ochobot would." Boboiboy answered. "But we should check on him just in case something happened."

"Okay, fine." Gopal have no choice but to follow Boboiboy. This boy has been the partial leader to their gang ever since they received their Powerbands. Following his suggestion have became some sort of habit for Gopal, though that might not be the case for the others.

The doors to the PRC wooshed open. Everything in the room looked normal, though there were no signs of Ochobot in any of the pods. Boboiboy was going to call Ying when Gopal hollered, "Here's Ochobot!"

The Powersphere is lying on the ground behind the control panel of the PRC. His screen was blank, but fluttered to life when Gopal shook him. It took Ochobot a while to collect his surroundings before being able to take off.

"Did something happen?" Boboiboy asked. Powerspheres have a relatively stable AI software and high-tech hardware implemented, which means they won't shut down at random. Not even Klamkabot, the very first Powersphere with the prototype hardwares, have that sort of problem.

"Ugh..." Ochobot touched his forehead. "I dunno. I think something happened, but I can't remember."

"Did you lose your memory?" Gopal yelped, then proceed to slam Ochobot in the back with his plate. "I heard that this works. Do you remember anything now?"

"Cut that out, Gopal!" Boboiboy caught Gopal's hand before he could deal another blow. "We have no idea what happened last night. What if it broke Ochobot's components and you damaged it further?"

"It's okay, I feel fine." Ochobot reassured them. "The only thing Gopal did is shake up my gyroscope. Nothing else is wrong."

"In any case, you should go get a checkup from Nut." Boboiboy dialed Ying's Powerband. "We should report to Commander Kokochi too. This is unusual."