Girl.

As the days went by Carter and Rome hadn't spoken since he dropped her off home. every now and then Carter would think about what Rome had told her about his brothers and hoe they had passed in a car crash. 

carter gets a phone call and its Moana she answers it.

carter, "SOOO what's the haps with Craig huh?"

Moana, "SHHHH can you keep your voice down."

carter, " WHY? I thought you didn't care if your brother was around?"

Moana, " I never said that. Also Craig and I are just friends."

carter, " Moana I know you and your not telling me wassup?"

Moana, " fine. he asked me on a date last night?"

carter is in shock and opens her mouth wide. "Wow he must have big balls if he asked you on a date knowing that your brother will kick his ass,"

Moana, " stop carter. I know how my brother can get but."

carter "but you also know how brother is with his boys and you remember."

Moana, " that's why I need your help?"

carter " my help with what?"

Moana " if you come on the date with me."

carter laughs and looks at Moana.

Carter, "I am not third wheeling this date. your brother will kill me if he finds out I was there too no."

Moana, " no you wont be a third wheel it can be a group date."

carter " and who will be in this group."

Moana " don't worry ill sus it out please carter."

carter thinks about and gives in. " GIRLLL FINE ILL DO IT! BUT YOU OWE ME BIG TIME, AND YOUR PAYING FOR MY FRIES."

Moana screams in the phn and is excited about the date. carter starts to laugh. they spend the rest of the day in call and at practice. Moana is waiting for Craig after his football practice. they hug and she tells him she will go on the date and explains to him if they can do a group date. Craig is cool with it. Moana see Roma and runs up too him. 

Moana, " HEY ROME. "

Rome " YO wassup?" 

Moana, " umm what do you have planed this Saturday night?"

Rome, " hmm just training. why?"

Moana, "would you like to come and hang with a group of us?"

Rome, "uhh sure why not."

Moana, "cool ill get Craig to message you where to meet. ill see Saturday."

Rome " yeah ill see yall then. get home alright."