A/N

Hi! The reason you are here today is because you have decided to give my book a chance. As a token of my appreciation I extend my greatest thanks to you. I truly appreciate everyone for taking the time out to get to know my characters and giving me a chance. Also if you have any comments please feel free to comment or message me!!

Our Cast of Characters:

Rowen Barros (Whitley, formerly known as Gabriela Nunez)    

Age: 27 years old.                                            

Species: werewolf                     

Special Abilities: Sporadic ability to see visions of the future.     

Relatives: Nathaniel and Gabriel Barros (twin sons), Abigail Barros (Daughter), Gabriel Nunez (Twin Brother), Ember Price (Cousin-in-law), Skylar Price (Cousin-in-Law), Nixon Barros (Mate and Husband),and Serena Barros (mother-in-law).                                                                                

Occupation: Luna of the Pack, as well as, Artist and Graphic Designer. 

Nixon Barros:                                                                                                                                                            

Age: 28 years old. 

Species: Werewolf                                                                                                              

Special Ability: None.                                                                                                                                              

Relatives: Nathaniel and Gabriel Barros (twin sons), Abigail Barros (daughter), Rowen Barros (Wife and Mate), Ember Price (Cousin), Skylar Price (Cousin),and Serena Barros (mother)

Occupation: Alpha of the Pack, as well as, CFO to WereTech.

Ian Smith:

Age: 32 years old

Species: Werewolf

Special Ability: None

Relatives: Valerie Smith (Sister), Michael Smith (Brother). Gweneviere Smith (Sister), Arias Smith (Mom), Isaac Smith (Dad).             

Occupation: Beta of the Pack, as well as, CEO to WereTech. 

Valerie Smith:

Age: 26 years old

Species: Werewolf

Special Ability: Unlisted but has numerous abilities.

Relatives: Ian Smith (Brother),Michael Smith (Brother). Gweneviere Smith (Sister), Arias Smith (Mom), Isaac Smith (Dad).

Occupation: Pack Warrior, as well as COO to WereTech. Secret Job as Scientist for The Council of Werewolves. 

Ember Price

Age: 27 years old

Species: Werewolf

Special Ability: None

Relatives: Nathaniel, Gabriel, and Abigial Barros (Second Cousin's), Skylar Price (Sister), Nixon Barros (Cousin), Rowen Barros (Cousin-in-law), and Serena Barros (Aunt).

Skylar Price

Age: 34 years old

Species: Werewolf

Special Ability: Plant Control.

Relatives: Nathaniel, Gabriel, and Abigial Barros (Second Cousin's), Ember Price (Sister), Nixon Barros (Cousin), Rowen Barros (Cousin-in-law), and Serena Barros (Aunt), Bryan Price (Son).

Occupation: Trained Assassin (Former), Werewolf Council Detective (Current).

Anne:

Age:  No Known Age

Species: Human

Special Ability: Witchcraft, Necromancy, and Illusionist.

Relatives: No Known Relatives

Occupation: Therapist and Witch.

Gabriel Nunez

Age: 27 years old 

Species: werewolf

Special Abilities: Sporadic ability to see visions of the future.

Relatives: Nathaniel and Gabriel Barros (twin nephews), Abigail Barros (niece), Rowen Barros (Twin Sister), Nixon Barros (Brother-in-law). 

Occupation: None

Bryan Price: 

Age: 17 years old  

Species: Werewolf

Special Abilities: N.K.A.

Relatives: Skylar Price (Mom). The rest is Too Complicated Will Provide Details at a later date. 

Occupation: None 

Morgana:

Age: Unknown

Species: Witch

Special Abilities: Necromancer and Witch Craft.

Relatives: Annatlia

Occupation: Hunter and Protector.

Annatlia: 

Age: Unknown

Species: Witch

Special Abilities: Prophetic Visions and Witch Craft. 

Relatives: Morgana.

Occupation: Witch and Killer. 

Also there are many types of flowers that I will be referring to in this story from time to time. I have done a lot of research on flowers in preparation for this novel including the region they grow in, their symbolic meaning, and the way they will set the tone for each scene is very important. 

I would also like to note that this novel features a lot more violence and fantasy than before. Skylar is not always a likable character but she will grow on you. Also the subplot featuring Morgana and Annatlia will be very important to book 3 so pay close attention to the characters and their actions. Yes, I'm already planning the 3rd book as I'm writing this one because I love this cast of characters!!!!!! 

If you got this far, well, get ready for the journey of a lifetime. Enjoy!!!