Chapter Three

Btw, Ashton looks like this picture /\

I watched Leo for a moment, but finally I realised how weird that was and I stood up.

*insert whatever words you use for a horn sound*

I sighed, I really didn't want to wake Leo up, but I had to.

Well, at least I'm going too be nicer than him.
"Leo,...... Leo wake the fuck up"

I shook Leo roughly by his shoulder, and he bolted up.  Her did not, however, manage to stay balanced, and he immediately fell off the bed into his ass.

"What was that for!" He asked, his voice crackling and his nose wrinkling slightly.

"Lunch time,.Valdez"

"Oh? Last name based are we?" Leo said, raising an eyebrow.  I blushed but immediately regained my straight face and grabbed. Leo's arm.  Why did I blush? It's just Leo....

I pulled Leo up, and grabbed my fingerless gloves (literally Keith Kogane gloves. Wears them constantly) and walked out the door, not bothering to wait for Leo.

I heard footsteps behind me, and I quickly prepared myself. Leo, and I knew it was Leo, jumped into my back so that I was carrying him.  I loved that, while he was taller than me and easier weighed more, I could easily carry him.  If Leo was considered scrawny, I was a skeleton.

Once we reached the dining pavilion, ( I dunno what it's called),  I set Leo by the Hephaestus table, and sat down at the Apollo table, next to Will.

"So..... you were alone in the cabin with Leo?" Said will teasingly, nudging me with his elbow.

I stared back at him, dead serious. "Calypso broke up with him," I said.

Wills face fell instantly. "Oh gods.... I-"

"Save it, he does not want or need you're pity" I said, then added in a whisper, "Trust me, I know"

Will frowned, his eyebrows scrubbing together. "What-". I have him a look that said to back off, and he did.  Suddenly, another figure plopped down across from me.

Calypso.

"Ashton, how are you!" She cried, smiling cheerfully, "I have a new garden set up over by-" I cut her off by glaring at her.  "Ehats got you're bra straps in a twist?" She said sassily, her voice just screaming ' I'm a brat'.

"You hurt Leo" I said in a low voice, standing up and glaring down at her.

"Yeah so-"

I slammed my hands down on the table. "Do you not hear me?" I said, raising my voice.

"You. Hurt. Leo" Calypso's lip trembled and she leaned back, away from me.

"Ashton, I'm sure we can work this out-"

"You bitch. do you even know what you've done!?" I cried, gaining the attention of the rest of the campers.

" You fucking hurt my best friend! I've been there with him since he came to camp. I've seen it in his eyes, he was broken. The you showed up and he was finally happy! " I walked around the table slowly, raising my hand to point at her.  "Now, just as he's finally happy again, you do this!?!?"

I heard footsteps behind me, and turned to see Leo, grabbing my arm before I could strangle Calypso.

"Ashy, don't do it." Leo said, trying to call me down.

I glared at Calypso, my hair hanging in my face. I put my other hand bellow her chin gently. " I swear to the gods, if you step on the out of line, you will experience a punishment worse than Tartarous! "

Leo grabbed my shoulders and spun me around to face him. "Ashy, come on. Let's go calm down before you do something you'll regret"

"Oh Leo, I'm about to do something but I definitely won't regret it."
And before Leo could say anything, I looked back towards Calypso.  "Do anything, and I swear on the river styx," thunder crackled and the room gasped. I narrowed my eyes. " You. Are. Dead. "

And with that, I shook Leo's arms off, and stomped towards the woods, not caring about the looks I was getting.

I reached the edge of the woods and immediately climbed into a tree. I don't know why, but I always felt safer when I was up high. Maybe it has something to do with being a child of Apollo.

"So, why are you here" Called a voice from above me.  I jumped, and almost fell, but managed to get a purchase and not fall and break something.

I looked up once I had a form grip, and was sitting in a safe position, to find Piper above me.

"Piper? What are you doing here?" I asked.

" Oh, just watching. I like to look at the clouds, they remind me of being on the Argo... It t was pretty amazing... " she winked, "well, when we weren't dying, that is."

" but I need to ask you, Ashton, why are you up here? " she continued.

"I.... I yelled at Calypso.... And I think Leo's mad at me..." I coknfessed, turning my face downward so she couldn't see my eyes filling with tears.

I felt a movement through the branch, and I looked up to see Piper sitting next to me.

"Ashton, Leo cares about you, I doubt he's mad. He's probably proud he has such a good friend that sticks up for him" Piper had a mischievous look in her eyes.  I pulled my legs up to my chest and leaned against the tree trunk, carefully balancing since we were quite a ways up.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, but instantly regretted it when she smirked like she knew something I didnt.

"You like him, don't you" she stated.

My face flushed a bright red, and I hid my face. "N-no more than a f-frie-end!" I stuttered, cursing myself.

" Mhm, keep telling yourself that, don't worry though, it's all going according to my plans. But I gotta go, Hera is in uproar again because of something Zeus did. See ya leter, hun! " Piper smiled, though I don't think it was really Piper, and disappeared into thin air like the Cheshire cat.

"A-aphrodite!" I explained, knowing that Piper would never say 'Hun', and she had mentioned Zeus.

I quickly got over my shock, before thinking about what Aphrodite had said. 'You like him don't you...'

'Don't worry though, it's all going according to my plan's

What is going on????

"Ash!! Aaaasshh!!!" Cried Leo from somewhere bellow me.

Welp, time to confront the boy himself.

This was a really shitty chapter. But I needed drama.
so here we go!
Yup...
Please comment. You're comments are like chocolates to me, knowing that people read this shit.

Yeha.
Bai!