Chapter 21

"Ok explanation time!" Chan called. The group were now settled across Jeongin's living room all very confused on how they knew each other.

"First and most importantly, Jeongin how on earth do you know the world-famous Idol Hyunjin?" Chan said, exasperated. Jeongin smiled sheepishly and stared at his feet.

"Promise you won't tell my mum?" Jeongin asked his shoes.

"Of course" Chan replied, shuffling forward in his seat. Jeongin took a deep breath before he began to speak.

"A couple of weeks ago I went to Hyunjin's concert, where I had standing tickets. As you know I have claustrophobia and at the end of the concert I freaked out but Hyunjin rescued me and we've been friends ever since-"

"Best friends ever since" Hyunjin interrupted with a smile on his face.

"Yeh best friends," Jeongin said, smiling back at Hyunjin. Chan looked at Woojin with a raised eyebrow. The manager just shook his head.

"So," Hyunjin said, earning everyone's attention. "Woojin Hyung, how do you know Chan?

"Well, me and Chan were Univerity roommates" Woojin chuckled. "I moved away when I graduated but Chan still had work to do so we lost touch." The younger pair nodded along watching the older two interact.
The room fell into silence and the group sat still, not knowing what to do.

"Well why don't I and Woojin get some drinks, you two stay here," Chan said, grabbing the managers hand and pulling him to the kitchen. Hyunjin watched the pair go before rushing over to sit next to Jeongin.

"Jeongin you have to save!" Hyunjin whined.

"From what?" Jeongin asked, trying his best to suppress a laugh.

"Being an Idol," Hyunjin sighed dramatic a fell back on the sofa. Jeongin giggled and leaned back as well to look the older in the eye.

"I can't help, you chose this fate" Jeongin giggled, staring deep into Hyunjin's eyes. The idol pouted but didn't look away. The pair didn't know how long they stayed like that. Just getting lost in each other's eyes. It was peaceful. At the moment, all the fame faded away. It was just the two of them and no one else.

"Look at those two" Chan sighed, watching the pair on the sofa.

"I know," Woojin said. The manager joined his friend leaning on the counter and sighed.

"There's no way that they are only friends" Chan mused. Woojin looked over, confused.

"How do you know?" Woojin asked. Chan looked back, an eyebrow raised.

"I forgot you're a psychiatrists" Woojin muttered looking back the pair on the sofa.

"You don't need a doctor's to know when two people are in love," Chan chuckled. "Just see the way they look at each other. They're so deep in love and they don't even know it."

Woojin sighed and shook his head. Chan smiled and looked over at his old friend.

"That's not what I wanted to hear but I guess there's no stopping it," Woojin said. Chan frowned and turned to face his friend fully.

"Why?"

"Because Hyunjin's an Idol! I don't know what would happen if he came out as Gay" Woojin explained, his hands gesturing wildly.

"I suppose you're right" Chan sighed.

"But at the same time I so badly want Hyunjin to be happy and Jeongin clearly makes him happy, so I don't know what to do" Woojin sighed. The manager ran his hands through his hair, stress beginning to form in his mind.

"Leave it to them," Chan said, placing a reassuring hand on his friend's shoulder. "It's bound to happen it's just a question of when. And, when it does happen it's problem to sort out"

"Wise words of wisdom" Woojin chuckled. Chan smiled and looked back over to the sofa. The younger pair were clearly lost in each other's eyes. The sweetest sight to behold if there was one.

"Well I better be going," Chan said straightening up. The doctor dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper. Woojin watched in confusion as Chan hurried to find a pen a scribble something down.

"Here," Chan said, holding out the paper. "We should meet up again and catch up" Woojin took the paper with a smile. With one last glance back at the sofa, Chan pulled his jacket off the coat rack and left the apartment. Woojin sigh and moved from the kitchen. Chan had opened his eyes to the situation at hand. But he had also been made aware of all the scandal that could come from It.

Woojin sigh and walked towards the sofa. Chan was right. He will cross that bridge when he gets to it.

A/N

Hello there fine reader
Tis me!! Your friendly neighbourhood author here.
Just checking in to say Hi!!!!

Just felt I should say hello. And greet all you beautiful people who take preousos time out for your day to read my stories.

I don't know how many more chapters but I think quite a few. Hope y'all stay to the end.

Love ya

exasperatedByeeeee