We meet again

3rd person POV:
    It was a summer afternoon, Bakugou has been trying to fix his moms car. Its around 5:00. "KATSUKI!!" Mitsuki yeled while walking outside. "Go clean up were going to a friends house!" Bakugou grunted and walked inside.
    About 30 minutes later Bakugou got out of the shower and got dressed and then walked down stairs. "Grab your dance shoes to" "TCH! Whatever!" He grabs his dance shoes and walks outside and waits. "What car are we taking since your car is broken?" "we are taking your dads car since he took the train for his trip this time." "ok" they got in the car and drove off.

Midoriya's POV:
    I was upstairs in my dance studio. It is at the top of the house where the attic should be but since the atics space is big and the roof is flat we made it into a dance studio. The room has glass windows facing the outsde so that me and my team can dance in natural lighting.
    My team and me were practicng our  next routine upstairs. We all go to U.A Dance school but when i moved back here i seen my childhood friend street dancing so i wanted to also so i decided to tell my friends. My squad is Shoto Todoroki, Ochaco Uraraka, Tenya Iida, and Tsusu Ausi.
    We practice in two studios. There is the one in my house and he town dance studio. We mainly practice in the town studio unless one of us have t go somewhere besides home after.
    It was the day of our practice and since my mom said we would be having guest over we needed to practice at the house.
    We were working on our 3rd part of the routine which is were we each have a dancing partner besides Iida since he is like our supervisor but we were working on it then we heard a car door slam. We decided  to ignore it since we needed to focus on this part since we kept messing it up.

Bakugou's POV:
    As i was getting out of the car i seen an upstairs room that was just glass and seen 4 people dancing and 1 person supervising. I heard the music change then a green haired boy and a boy with half red and half white hair start dancing together.
    I followed my mom to the door of the house and seen a rock that had the name 'midoriya' written across it. I recognized the last name and remembered whos house we were at.

————————————————————————————

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed my first chapter in this book. This was a class project to I'm making all of that into a story on here so I hope you all enjoyed

Peaceee

464 words