Sleepover 1.0

3rd person
———-At night———-

Izuku was setting up a spot on the floor with a mattress and pillows and blankets. Bakugou walked into the room. "I-if you w-want k-Kacchan you c-can sleep on the b-bed... I-I can sleep on the fl-floor...." izuku said looking at katsuki. "Tch I was going to take the bed anyways nerd! Also give me some more blankets!" Izuku immediately got the blankets off the mattress and put them on his bed. He was fine not having a blanket to sleep on. "Now get on the floor bed and go to sleep nerd!" Izuku Layed on the bed that was on the floor and curled up trying to make heat for himself. Katsuki go on Izuku bed and layed under all the blankets and on the pillows.
————3 am————
Izuku was asleep shaking and had a very very faint whine coming from self. Katsuki started waking up. "Damn nerd" he mumbled "always doing something to wake people up.... what are you even whining about.?" He shined his phone light on Izuku seeing him shaking while curled up. Bakugou sighed. "God damnit..." *he walked over to Izuku and shook him. "Wh-what is I-it k-Kacchan it's t-to early..." " damn nerd go get in your bed..." Izuku looked up at him. "N-no I'm f-fine you can g-go lay in I-it... I-I'll survive it being cold..." Izuku said rolling to face wall. Katsuki put his hand on Izuku a should and grabbed Izukus arm. "Damn deku... you feel like ice.." Katsuki said picking up deku up bridal style. "K-Kacchan put me d-down...! I-I can Handel a little bit of c-cold...