Well well.....well

Bakugous POV:

As I walked in  i seen auntie Inko standing in the kitchen cooking.
Inko's POV:
As i seen Katsuki and Mitsuki walk walk in i went over to them and hugged them. "Hey Mitsuki its been so long since ive seen you!" "Yea last time i seen you, you were moving out of tokyo!" "oh hey katsuki can you tell izuku to come down here that his practice is over for today" "yes ma'am auntie"
Bakugou's POV:
      I did what aunti Inko told me and I went upstairs and opened a door that had the sign 'Dance Practice In Process'. As i opened the door i seen deku (izuku Midoriya) in a pose were he had his legs apart with one of shotos legs between them and deku was upside down facing the door like he was in a dip pose facing the door.
Todorokis POV:
       As me and Midoriya were about to do our sike kiss part of the dance a blonde boy walks in. Our whole crew just stared at him.
Narrators POV:
        "Ok extras your practice is over" Bakugou says while walking inside of the room. "O-ok..." Midoriya goes and grabs a small towl and puts it on    shoulder and grabs bottles and hands them to the people that have names on them. "Bye guys I'll see you tomorrow we're practicing at the studio but text the group if something comes up!" They all said their goodbyes but shoto whispers in Midoriya's ear. "Come to my house after he leaves we can practice part 3 more." He noddes his head the shoto leaves. When they all leave bakugou and Midoriya walk downstairs. "Oh hey izuku it's been so long hasn't it?" Mitsuki ask while getting up to hug izuku. "Hehe hey auntie mitsuki it has been a long time"
    "Izuku honey go take a shower and then come back down here for dinner." "ok mom" midoriya ran back upstairs to his room and got hiss close then went and got in his personal shower.

—————————————————————

340 words