Prologue

Y/n POV.

I'm sitting on my couch, eating ice cream. Why? Cuz, I'm God, I can do what I want. I usually appear as a 23 year old male wearing all white. As I continue rematching Rick and Morty, the smell of emo floods my nose. After a few seconds Jordan and Aiko walk by my couch, go to the kitchen, and do their respective snacking habits. Aiko's chocolate addiction, and Jordan's pecan pie problem(accidental alliteration). They both go past, however Jordan is in his Heaven state. So he stops, hands me a plate with a slice of pie, pats my shoulder, and leaves.

I snapped(NOOOO) and made a pie appear on his counter. I got up and decided to have some fun for once. I smirked and waited for about four months for Jordan's birthday and sent him some alcohol. Thank me he isn't actually an angsty teen.

After he and Aiko got drunk with Jade and Bermuda and they all went to sleep, I absorbed their ability to fly, and took their immortality for five years. I also took mine and put them in a box, which would return said powers, if we almost die. "Time for an adventure!"

Jordan POV.

"Hell no."
Y/n made a look of disappointment and sadness. "I plan on just relaxing at me and Aiko's house with my lovely girlfriend. "Actually, Honey, I was going to adventure with them." Aiko said. I stopped,thought about it, weighed my options, and came to a decision. "I'll stay here then. Just me and my pie." Aiko gave me puppy eyes. "Dammit. Fine I'll fucking go." I said with a huff. "If Aiko gets hurt, it's your ass." I finished. "Understood." Y/n said with a shit eating grin.

"Bermuda." Y/n said. Bermuda looked at him. "Since you are the most responsible, you shall retain your powers and memories. You can't intervene unless one of us dies. Or gets really close." Y/n explained getting a nod. "Bullshit!" I exclaimed. Jade simply yawned. Aiko nodded in understanding. "You guys will live normal lives, in different countries and start over. We will all receive our normal clothes at some point in our lives. "Fine whatever. Let's go." And with that, everything went white.

3rd POV

The spirit if Y/n went to C/n(country name), Jordan went to the United States, Aiko went to Japan, and Jade went to China. Bermuda retreated into her home at the Bermuda Triangle, and made a T.V. appear. It showed four channels. One for Y/n, one for Jordan, one for Aiko, and one for Jade. As all of the gods were reborn throughout the year, Bermuda realized the weight on her shoulders.