Ch1: Enter: Y/n L/n!

Y/n POV. Three years old.

I was born on (birth date) and I have a family of a father and a mother who had died during birth. My father is a man named Steven L/n. Once we learned of my powers, he decided to help me help others.

Timeskip 5 years.

Today is my 8th birthday. My father bought me some cars like I asked, but strangely, some weird white present appeared. I opened it and inside was a box. Inside it was a white suit, with white sweatpants and a T-shirt.

Time skip 10 years.

I am now 18. I have a car, a house and my dad stops by sometimes. I was walking down to the bakery to pick up some bread I ordered with deli meat. As I arrived I saw a girl around my age with blue hair and a dress. She walked past and smiled at me. I smiled back, wondering who she was. I picked up the bread and said good morning to Dana, the lady who runs the bakery.

 I picked up the bread and said good morning to Dana, the lady who runs the bakery

She blew me a kiss making me blush. She smiled and went back to work. I went home and upon arrival I saw said girl from before on my couch. She looked up from my book and greeted me. "Hello Y/n. Been awhile. How have you been?" She asked. "Do I know you?" I asked and she sighed. "Oh yeah you know me." She answered. "I'm sorry but, I would remember someone as pretty as you. Besides I'm just an introverted teen who reads fanfics all day." I answered. "Stay golden ponyboy." She muttered. She stood up and walked up to me. "You'll understand later. When you meet the others." She said. She walked up to the door and looked back at me. "Just remember, Jordan is worse than before." She said and left. Weird. I don't know any Jordans. I went into my kitchen and put away my groceries.

I know the chapters are short. They won't be later but right now I'm kind of introducing the mortal versions of the characters.