Ch2: Enter: Jordan Henderson!

Jordan POV.

Now, the back story of me isn't as pleasant as Y/n's. My parents were proud Satanists. They had sacrificed their first child to Satan, and prayed to him he would incarnate himself into their second child. Must have liked my parents, because I have powers.

Time skip to present.

I was walking home to find the Henderson coven filled with Satanists who praised me when I walked in. As I went up to my room I saw a girl in blue with blue hair sitting on my bed with her left leg crossed over the right. "Are you another virgin who my parent's weirdo friends sacrificed to me for my satanic pleasures?" I asked her. She cracked a smile. "Just like when we were first created and acknowledged. Always getting sacrifices. I hated it but you loved them." She said. "Well since you appeared and I have magic I assume you're like me. In which case, the me you knew was different. I hate sacrifices. Love tricking people and starting conspiracy though." I explained to her. She smiled and tilted her head. "For future reference, Jordan, Aiko is a lovely person." She stated and disappeared, leaving behind a sweet outfit. I put it on and decided I want to make China is having hell on earth. I travelled back in time a couple hundred years and popped into a bar. I saw a girl in a green dress(yes, some of them were in different time periods) and I sat by her. She looked at me asked for another drink and looked at me. She smiled and shook her head. "You look like you are having a really lucky day." She said smirking. "Nah. What year is it ma'am?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "245 A.D." she answered. I raised an eyebrow. She must be like me. "What can you do?" I asked. She turned to me and finished her drink. "I can change people's luck levels." She stated. A guy walked by and she pointed at his left foot and it slipped on some spilled drink. "Nice. I can put ideas in peoples head and give them fears. Sometimes even read minds." I explained. She raised an eyebrow. "Prove it." She stated. "That guy in the corner*points at random guy* is going to do three front flips, then kill himself breaking his neck in an attempt at a fourth." I said. As soon as I finished he started to flip. On the fourth one he seemingly gave up and just landed on his neck and died. "You're kinda cute. Our powers together could do some sweet shit." She said. "What's your name?" I asked. She closed one eye and did a kawaii pose.

 She closed one eye and did a kawaii pose

"Jade!"