Chapter 2

As Jaune Arrives and he scans the Place

Targets: 20

Objective: Terminate all

As he turns off his bike and loads shotgun and assault rifle

As the white fang sees him

WF grunt: Hey Human We have you surrounded hands up or we sho-

He was caught off when he was shot in the head by his assault rifle and all of them fired and which did nothing to him and he fired his grenade launcher and killed 5 of them and he switches to his shotgun and puts his assault rifle on his back and pulls out his 45 long slide with laser sightings and he headshots 6 of them and one was about to knife Jaune but is met with a Barrel or a shotgun and he pulled he trigger and obliterates the grins face and there was no winning this the 9 of them surrendered.

WF Grunt: *THROWS WEAPONS AWAY AND HANDS UP* We SURRENDER!

As they walked up to him and Jaune Switches to his assault rifle and just mows them down and with that done he got on to his bike and drives away

Meanwhile

Location: Beacon Academy: Auditorium

Ozpin: Alright Why I called you here and Including you James that I want to meet Adrian Skynet to show us his new weapon to the school so can we give him a warm of applause.

As that Adrian made his way and people clapped for him

Skynet: Ok ok thank you so my company has already made weapons and We made robots but not just any robots they are the kind of soldiers and they can be truly be relied on so may I introduce my terminators
Here is the T-600.

as he did a skeleton like machine walks up to stage with its Minigun and looks around and scanning.

Skynet: We made this about a few months ago behold the T-700.

And another skeleton machine walks up to stage and this one looks abit slicker and more armored.

Skynet: And Last but not Least my New Terminator that we made just today is now arriving from a mission that I assigned it and we made it able to blend in with humans ladies and gentlemen I give you the T-800.

And it made many shocked and they See Jaune walking up Stage and what he said shocked everyone.

Jaune: Objective complete 3 White fang bases taken down.

Ozpin: Mr Skynet What have you done to my student?!

Skynet: Your student *CHUCKLES* YOUR STUDENT WHO WAS TORMENTED IN HELL SCHOOL BECAUSE OF ONE BOY AND MY DOCTOR MADE HIM BETTER , STRONGER , FATSER AND SMARTER IN EVERY WAY!!!!

Ironwood: I'm interested will you be sharing your te-

Skynet: No General you can not have my Tech.

Ironwood: Why not!

Skynet: BECAUSE YOU LOSE YOUR STUFF BY THE WHITE FANG I MADE HIM TO DO WHAT YOU CANNOT DO.

Pyrrha: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH JAUNE?!!

Skynet: I ordered my Doctor to remove his memory Skeleton and organs and they are replaced by my new T-800 endoskeleton and I'm signing my Creation to beacon and be warned to ever someone named Cardin Winchester once he sees you he will not hesitate to brake you BONES.

Nora: Fix our fearless leader now.

And with that Team RWBY and PNR went up stage ready to attack skynet and until Jaune aims at them.

Skynet: And did I forget to mention Jaune's weapons are aura piercing and Jaune if they go near you give them a warning shot and if they don't give them flesh wounds only.

Jaune: Affirmative.

Skynet: So Ozpin where do I sign Jaune to be in Beacon.  

                          —THE END—