Chapter 4

As opens up with Jaune walking to his bike Machine gun and grenade launcher as he Hops on and Starts it and he drove away

As he arrived he sees Blake holding Roman hostage as a male monkey Faunus who is near Blake and the white fang hears a motorcycle near and they see Jaune with a grenade launcher and a machine gun.

Blake: Jaune what are you doing here?!

He said nothing but he shot a WF grunt in the head to which the bullet pierced through his Aura and the others look scared at him.

Jaune: Release Roman Torchwick ,Ms belladonna he is wanted for multiple crimes and you are a huntress in training who is not authorized to do this.

Blake: JAUNE WHOS SIDE ARE YOY O-

She was caught by a bullet in her knee to which Jaune shot her and he walks towards Roman.

Jaune: Surrender peacefully or you be taken by force.

As a WF bullhead was about to land Jaune turned around and switched to his grenade launcher and fired 3 times at the bullhead to which is Got OBLITERATED.

And neo survived the crash Jaune walked up to her and puts his LMG behind her head.

Jaune: Your choice Mr Torchwick.

Roman: Wait Wait I will tell you everything if you please don't hurt her please!

Jaune: Good because both of you are arrested.

Scene changes to Roman and Neo cuffed and got inside the police car.

and Ruby arrived to see Blake injured.

Ruby: Blake what happened?!

Blake: Jaune shot me in the knee.

Ruby: Why would he do that.

As that Jaune walks past them.

Ruby: JAUNE WHY DID YOU SHOT HER IN THE KNEE.

He said nothing but he hopped on his bike and turns it on and revs it.

An Officer walks over to them.

Ruby: Hello Officer do you want to take a picture.

Officer: No.

He said as he walks to Jaune.

Officer: Mr Arc without you the crates would have been stolen.

Jaune: No problemo.

As that Jaune drove away.

Timeskip to beacon

(This is brought you by Chibi Jaune buying a 500 lien sunglasses).

In beacon in the infirmary.

Ozpin: Ms belladonna why did you attack Roman Torchwick.

Blake: Bu-But Ozpin Jaune shot me and he didn't even say sorry!

Ozpin: Jaune was ordered by Skynet but you didn't have to take on Torchwick.

Yang: Once I find that Vomit boy he will pay.

Scene changes to Jaune Driving and sees Cardin walking in vale

In Jaune's POV

His systems static and

Objective: Terminate Cardin Winchester.

As that Jaune grabs His 45 Longslide with laser sighting

(Around when Jaune pulls out his 45 long slide)

And he fired on cardins back causing him to Be down and he walks towards the crawling Cardin and fires a few rounds and killing him and he got on his Bike and drove somewhere

As he arrive he parks his bike and went here

And he walks up to the Door and Opens it and to only see his father and he shot his father in the head and he hopped on his bike and drove back to Beacon and as he did

And he walks up to the Door and Opens it and to only see his father and he shot his father in the head and he hopped on his bike and drove back to Beacon and as he did .

Jaune was on the courtyard and until he encounters .

HIS SISTERS.

                          —THE END—