Chapter 3

After Skynet enrolled Jaune back to beacon
And Jaune is walking by and He sat down in the cafeteria to which Team RWBY and PNR came near him and sat near him to which are worried about Jaune like this.

Ruby: Jaune are you ok.

Jaune: Affirmative.

Blake: WHY DID YOU KILL THE WHITE FANGS!!

Jaune: I was ordered to.

Blake: You should have listened to hi-

Jaune: I was programmed to and by my files you one of the white fang.

As that Jaune grabs his shotgun and aims at Blake.

Jaune: and you must be Terminated.

Yang: Hey Vomit boy I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Yang said as she readied her shotgun gauntlets.

Jaune: Your chance of Defeating me is 1 percent And if I were you Stand down.

And she did because she felt intimidated by him.

Ren: Jaune why are you like this.

Jaune: Skynet Made me better and I cannot feel any emotions or pain and they fixed my limbs because a Grimm tore off my arm and both of my legs.

Ren: Guys did we caused this to happen.

Jaune: Affirmative.

And timeskip to Combat class.

As Cardin chose Jaune

And he walked in the arena.

Cardin: What are you gonna do Jauney boy what are you gonna do.

Jaune did no say anything but just stare at Cardin

Cardin: Got nothing to say huh is it because I exposed your transcripts.

Again nothing.

As that Cardin charged at Jaune whom is still standing there and he reached Jaune and Cardin swung his mace at his face to Let his mace caught by Jaune's hand and with a tight grip Jaune kicked Cardin in the knee and headbutts him to which Cardin stumbled back in pain and Jaune takes his mace and tosses it aside and he picks up Cardin and he tosses him and Cardin is getting pissed cuz he didn't hit him and he ran to his mace and Hits Jaune is the face....

Breaking his glasses and Jaune gave him a glare of death that would make the grim reaper Go pale and it made Cardin actually scared and He took of his broken sunglasses and Grabs cardins head and repeatedly smashes his face to the ground and he keeps doing it nonstop and not knowing it's in the red zone and he called upon by Glynda.

Glynda: Mr Arc I know you want your vengeance I will deal with him and please don't kill him.

As that Jaune smashes his head on the ground on more time and walks away back to his seat and sat back down.

And everyone is now scared and they should never piss off Jaune anymore as people whom tormented him are now scared and as they continued on their day Jaune went to his own dorm and sitting down.

Meanwhile

Glynda: They turned him into a killing machine and he almost Killed Cardin and he didn't even hear the buzzing sound he just keeps smashing his head on the ground!

Port: What has happen to Mr Arc?

Ozpin: I don't know but All of theme except Ms rose and team CFVY and caused him to ran away but they said they were replaced his skeleton and organs with the endoskeleton and he is know what he is.

And scene changes to Jaune's POV

Objective: Get to the docks and terminate the white fang and protect Schnee dust company crates.

Terminate all white fangs and Capture Roman Torchwick.

And Jaune stood up and Grabs These

         (The machine gun and the Grenade launcher)

Ozpin: Lets Hope he still have some humanity in him.

And Jaune walking in the halls the camera got close to his face and his left eye glowed and black screen

—THE END—