Yes or Yes

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and he's still attracted to the Baekhyunnie.

- - - - -

Chanyeol does a lot of thinking.

Sure. The runt's here and seeing him again feels kind of unreal, but he's right there. It's hard to ignore him when he's sitting next to Sehun, talking about god knows what the fuck, but it's probably super stupid and why the hell did he have to dye his hair black? It makes him look intimidating—

Or maybe he's just intimidated.

Frowning, Chanyeol looks down at his marshmallow stick. The marshmallow's burnt.

"Let's tell scary stories!" Jongin suggests. His marshmallow's roasted well like a hot dog inside a tanning bed. "Does anybody know of a good one?"

"I have one, friends" Minseok clears his throat, hanging his stainless steel s'mores rod over to Taehyung. "It's the WORST kind of story. A billionaire's nightmare, truly!"

"I wanna hear it!" Baekhyun says. As always, he's very cheery about things. "Is it about a ghost?"

"Worse!" Minseok exclaims, slapping his face with both of his hands. "A bad financial crash!"

Junmyeon, Jinah, and Taehyung gasp in sync. The thought makes their investments shiver.

Sehun only has $200 in the bank.

Baekhyun tries to lighten the mood by telling his own ghostly story. Standing up, he puts his arms out. "Okay, I have one! It's about a ghost who lives in the woods. These very woods!"

Jinah rolls her eyes. "This isn't scary!"

Chanyeol gives her a glare—out of habit. She notices, but only shrugs at him.

"Anyways," Baekhyun says, continuing on, "legend says that in the middle of the night... the ghost of a lost hiker will call 'hello?' outside of your tent, trying to get you to open up. But you shouldn't do it or else..."

Jongin laughs because ghosts aren't real. "Or else what?"

"Or else he'll follow you home!" Baekhyun gives a sharp inhale, covering his mouth. "It's what lost souls do. They try and follow the living back to someplace familiar. But can you blame them? Everyone wants to go back home at the end of the day!"

"Oh, I can definitely relate to this lost hiker fellow!" Minseok gives an exaggerated sigh. "After a long flight in first class, sometimes, all I'd like is just to fall into to my double-layer duvet and order room service from the 5-star Michelin restaurant on the roof-top deck!"

Taehyung finger snaps. "Yes!"

Baekhyun smiles at his billionaire friend. "That sounds really comfy! But, uh, yeah! That's the end of my story! Does anybody else want to tell a story?" He looks around but his gaze ends up on Chanyeol. As always. "Do you have any ghost stories, Yeol?"

"No."

The fire crackles.

Sehun yawns. "Oh, I almost forgot! I brought brownies! Let me go get them!" He gets up and scurries to his tent.

Minseok shakes his head. "Good golly. Everything's just a biscuit these days! Crumbling and bland! I'm sure a good ole brownie delight will make us all feel better. There's no such thing as ghosts, only mildly bad decisions made by good fellows."

Groaning, Jinah points a finger at Chanyeol. "We're tired of both of you bickering, for fuck's sake! Stop being a big, fat fucking wiener!"