Freezing..

Current date October 31st

Chase's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
People (my friends) bleeding through the walls... Screaming my name for help, as they melt away, in different shades of flesh and blood.
I watch in horror... letting them slip away, crying to myself in a lonely room, screaming "why me!? You deserve this! Y-you deserve this!! "
~~~~~~~~
*flashback to October 23*

"Chase!" I hear my baby boy whine.

"Yes logy" (Logan)

He blushes and kicks his feet "We should throw a Halloween party.. but make it like a coming out part for you and me, it's been 2 y-year.s"

I sighed he's right, no one knows I'm gay ... They all can tell Logan is gay but not me. He looked scared and waited for my response.. "Anything for you babe." He giggled.

Ughhh he's so cute, we've been hiding our relationship for two years because ... I'm scared, I'm popular in college. Girls try jumping my bones, but I try running away.

They call me the "Hot Virgin". They think I'm waiting for the right girl, little do they know I'm not and that my girls name is Logan... ;-;

I kissed him softly, he shivered and did the same. I bit his lip softly making him let out a soft moan. Fuck I love him, I slipped my tongue as he sucked on it softly making me moan and get goosebumps. "Mm that's gonna make me hard baby" Logan blushed and pulled away "That just means play time"

I groaned "Naughty boy.. we have to start planning the party"

He giggled "Fine.. but you owe me one".

We spent the rest of the day planing on the party at my house. I was going to have to work extra hours, ask for a front paycheck, and buy a big ass "I'm gay" sign.

I have my own apartment, Logan still lives with his parents. We plan and moving together by thanksgiving.

I watched as my sleepy boy slowly doze off, I chuckled and pulled him close. "Baby I have to take you home " he shook his head and cuddled close, I smiled and held him slowly falling asleep.~~~~~~

*Nightmare*

"Logan run!" I watched as my "friends" Chased after hi, I panic seeing him run into a bear traps and wires. His limp and lifeless body hanging. How could I let this happen. I wake freaking out.

"Chase are you okay?" Logan mumbles waking up. I sigh in relief and hug him tightly. "Don't you die on me! stay away from the group of people I'm around with in school, I don't want them hurting you.." He felt cold, Freezing and mumbled. "It's too late for that Chase.."