Prey

Logan's P.O.V
October 28
Chase put up traps in case they try to escape but we have to be careful, I have to catch them alive. If one of them dies before hand people will remember them and Chase will be in big trouble...

"Can you turn into who ever you want?" He asks, I shrug.

"I haven't tried.." I focus and change into him, "Uh no that's kinda creepy." He says making me laugh. "Do you think they can see you?"

"Possibly"

"Then you should follow them and see if they like someone. That way you can convince them to come in their crushes form."

"So like stalk and lure my prey ?"

Chase wiggles his eyes brows "That's the most dominant thing I've heard you say."

"This is important you goof"

He scratches the back of his head "Trying taking my soul.. but release it for its pulled out of me.." he says

"Chase no!"

"Just do it, I want to see if you can do this. Show me you're ready for this... I don't want to lose you."

I nod nervously and reach inside his chest, he gasps and drops down to his knees. "N-No!"  He looks up at me and nods, I grab the light inside of him and slowly start to pull, his eyes role back, as he stars to lose balance.

"Chase!?" I quickly let go. His skin turns transparent blue and his veins blood red.. did I kill him!? I shake him and nothing! No response! Fuck !

He gasps and coughs "Man that's cold!" I hug him tightly as he shivers  and winces in pain "hold on baby I don't think my souls back in place"

I look at him remembering something..."Chase where's my body?..."  

He turns pail "Uhh"

"Chase!"

He groans "I told them to leave your body alone.. and had a friend In there sneak you out."

"So where is it? "

"In my dad's basement he's on vacation.."